• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sentra Journey's

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Just bumping the thread. :D
    I have good news, tomorrow I will finish the scripts. And I will post a video of the other level script/ with camera script. :D

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Thank you very much :D Again I have two more scripts to do. Will you release the beta/alpha when I finish the scripts?

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    my goodness i can't wait to play this hack! the scripts and maps are amazing
    good luck and don't quit
    BTW: L9 i figured out what was happening with the trainer script

I also melded all the userbars you made so the credit goes to someperson2008

Pokemon Sentra Journey's

HTML:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=157620][img]https://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7898/userbar686953dw8.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited:

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    my goodness i can't wait to play this hack! the scripts and maps are amazing
    good luck and don't quit
    BTW: L9 i figured out what was happening with the trainer script

I also melded all the userbars you made so the credit goes to someperson2008

Pokemon Sentra Journey's

HTML:
    [url=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=157620][img]https://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7898/userbar686953dw8.gif[/img][/url]

Lol. Good that you liked the hack. I hope you will enjoy it.
    What did you think of the video I did?

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I thought that it was a great script
    Your scripting is what drew me to this hack it's awsome

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
    Years
  • I agree, the move camera script was done quite well. The only reason I said what I said in my first post was because the colours were sometimes used incorrectly (IMO) . For example, the blue text when it said : "\v\h01 received Cyndaquil" when I think it should have been black, because the Dad wasn't saying it.
    Anyways, it looks pretty good.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I agree, the move camera script was done quite well. The only reason I said what I said in my first post was because the colours were sometimes used incorrectly (IMO) . For example, the blue text when it said : "\v\h01 received Cyndaquil" when I think it should have been black, because the Dad wasn't saying it.
    Anyways, it looks pretty good.

Thanks.
    Well, I put it blue on purpose. I could have made it say it in black, but I made it in blue.
    I can change it if it isn't good.
    Thanks again.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Thank you prince.
    I think Luca 9 will change the OWs.
    Anyways, Lucario 9 will bring updates here, today or tomorrow.

Years
  • Very nice Hiche :D
    Although I have to say that the move camera script could be done a bit better, you should have made it follow the path it would look alot nicer I think ;) but still a superb script! Very, very nice ;) Can't wait to see more! Well BOL!

btw Lucario 9,
    the dirst post looks much and much better with the new background :) If you want I can make new bars for the introduction and storyline :) but it will be done after this weekend cuz I'm at my dad's atm :D

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Very good it looks like a lot of progress has been done
    I wonder if you will win another hotw award...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    The cave is discolored in some parts, so you gotta fix that... as for anything else you ever want me to do since I haven't done anything yet speak up.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Nice going with the updates Luca 9.
    Will you start mapping the other parts?

>Satoshi
    Thanks for the comment. Also, I also think that the camera script can be better.
    Thanks again.

Back