• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Shattered Dreams

JimmyJ99

Noobie Hacker
Years
Man this hack is the best keep working at it AND I REALLY MEAN KEEP WORKIN AT IT! It's too good to quit at! i mean the action! The BARRAGE OF BUNEARYS! WOO! And Shinx as a starter is good but it might be kinda better to have a choose even tho Shinx is super sweet =3 but anyway great job and with the sprites too i mean THEY WERE SWEEEEEEET! i might need your help with my hack which is coming out badly -.-" 1 day Pokemon Dark Green Will be released atleast i hope -.-'

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2011
The game is coming along nicely :)
I like the Pokemon Mart/Center and the other tilesets ^_^
You have my support ;)

nitercap

Intense Master Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2010
Is this hack still continuing? it's been a long time since beta 1

Years
T_T so...? This dusnt have to be anime/manga cannon. Ever heard of an ancient pokemon?? Who's too say that this isnt an ancient version of mewtwo (which it mite be)

Anyway new screens are going to be up as regularly as possible. Most in the first post other thruout the thread. And we still need some help, any of the jobs listed can be appiled for.
I got a good Idea maybe you could have make the present mewtwo travel back in time. Lol. Just a suggestion!

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Sep 20, 2008
hmm a good story line for mewtwo

a long time ago...way before mewtwo and lucarios great battle... darkrai and cresselia were locked in a deadlock battle. some evil trainers supported darkrai while others helped cresselia. mew saw this and attempted to end the conflict. in the end, mew stopped the battle before this world was completely destroyed.however it was caught in darkrais dark void and from its nightmare was born mewtwo. cresselia seeing this sealed away mewtwo for a long time. mew went to rest and darkrai returned to the dreamworld while cresselia used its psychic powers to completely erase this from the memories of all humans. what nobody knew however is that mewtwo escaped into the real world andwent into hiding because it was weak back then. it flew to cerulean city and hiid in a cave and trained until it was strong. one day it sensed a power equal to its own...lucario. and from there the story begins.

it sounds good for like a side quest. after theplayer stops the 2 from fighting once again mewtwo will be collapsed on the ground and as the player attempts to capture it mewtwo shows it its past with darkrai, cresselia and mew. or it could be its own seperate game. as a sequel or prequel

it adds the idea of darkrai and cresselia while also giving mewtwo a story. also the dreamworld could be a whole seperate region with more pokemon that are dark, poison, ghost types to capture. it would be like the mt. silver of this game.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
it's a FireRed hack, for what I can see in the screenshots, it's having a higher percentage of being a FireRed hack.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
prime456 please do not revive month old threads. It is against the rules, make sure you read the rules before you post again so as to avoid breaking anymore rules.

Demikid just use the report button next time please. Quilava's Master if you want this reopened just PM one of the mods.

Closed

Back