• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2009
    This is probably the most popular and best hack ever! It's very professional, and visually stunning, with excellent game play.

Bravo

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Zel, do you properly revamp all Gold Story? In gold have no 3rd Generation Pokemon. But I love to say, your hack has3rd Generation so I can complete my Pokedex later! :p Well good luck, and if you already do a Deoxys Event please PM me how to catch Deoxys okay? Buh-bye!

If you read the first page it says that all 386 pokemon are catchable and deoxys isn't in the game yet.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    Lots of error in Shiny Gold version

lots of error!!!

I may b new,but I have played ur game and I know there is no map to the other side of the ice cave and there is no city across the cave.Because I had used the walk through wall codes(from the FR version)which you had hack and it's working.

There are more problems:
    -I can get the second coin case from Kanto
    -there is no ship to Kanto even I saw a ship in the city(Leader who uses Steelix).So I use the warp code to Birth Island and the triangle rock had become a box.
    -there is also another me on the hill in the West part of that city.
    -when warp to Kanto I found that Pro.Oaks lab is also Pro.Elm's lab which leads me to Johto when come out from Oak's lab.
    -I can also get another bike in Kanto.
    -the Gym leaders of Kanto is the same in Johto.
    -there is a part in Johto,just at the route which leads you back to your own town.....THERE is a lag part,even walk through wall code doesn't work but u do not need to worry.It's just a small part.
    -why is the Shiny Gyarados not red in color???

TOO MANY PROBLEMS
    I'll send in pictures after a Sceen Captured them

P.S
    -Silver is actually Geovani(IS THE SPELLING CORRECT???),Team Rockets Boss
    -I found it out from a comic book which is under the francise of Nintendo pokemon game.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • lots of error!!!

TOO MANY PROBLEMS
    I'll send in pictures after a Sceen Captured them

P.S
    -Silver is actually Geovani(IS THE SPELLING CORRECT???),Team Rockets Boss
    -I found it out from a comic book which is under the francise of Nintendo pokemon game.

1) The Red Gyrados will be red (shiny) in Beta 4
    2) Silver isn't Giovanni in the manga, he is his long lost son (who doesn't even know he is Giovanni's son until FireRed/LeafGreen manga near the 29x'th manga issue)
    3) To all the other stuff you posted, which i didnt quote, you are not supposed to use Walk trough walls cheats. The hack isn't even finished, so that's why everything is glitchy etc in Kanto.

psychoduck

l337 haxx0rz
    Years
  • Glitch

In the Lighthouse, the game always freezes or resets whenever I go into a trainer battle. What's up? There's this Gentleman trainer I can't get past, he's on the third floor.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • lots of error!!!

I may b new,but I have played ur game and I know there is no map to the other side of the ice cave and there is no city across the cave.Because I had used the walk through wall codes(from the FR version)which you had hack and it's working.

There are more problems:
    -I can get the second coin case from Kanto
    -there is no ship to Kanto even I saw a ship in the city(Leader who uses Steelix).So I use the warp code to Birth Island and the triangle rock had become a box.
    -there is also another me on the hill in the West part of that city.
    -when warp to Kanto I found that Pro.Oaks lab is also Pro.Elm's lab which leads me to Johto when come out from Oak's lab.
    -I can also get another bike in Kanto.
    -the Gym leaders of Kanto is the same in Johto.
    -there is a part in Johto,just at the route which leads you back to your own town.....THERE is a lag part,even walk through wall code doesn't work but u do not need to worry.It's just a small part.

All the errors in Kanto don't have any importance because they are caused by a glitch. The same goes for the ones made with Gameshark. The only interesting glitch is the clon in Olivine.
    So, please don't report this kind of problems... or at least don't give them so much importance.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2008
    kadabra won't evolve in lvl 36,
    if you wan't kadabra to evolve you have to trade him with another pokemon.
    that is the only way to evolve kadabra in alakazam

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    kadabra won't evolve in lvl 36,
    if you wan't kadabra to evolve you have to trade him with another pokemon.
    that is the only way to evolve kadabra in alakazam

Umhh. i just want to say that kadabra evolve on levl 40 also like seadra who evolves into kingdra..so that means all the pokemon who had to trade to evolve will evolve in this (amazing hack of zel) at levl 40

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • How's everyone? Unfortunately, I'm not even at Windows lately, so I'm quite far from the programs to do stuff on the hack... so... :(

hey zel, why dont you just delete some of the tm moves? some of them are good, while in g/s/c some tms were for rock smash, and thats a hm now, and one tm was also defense curl.

Also there is a move tutor that appears in Goldenrod after you beat Elite Four and Red. He taught Flamethrower, Icebeam, and Thunder bolt. Those are all tms now. Why dont you change them to different moves as well?

Yes, I think a few of the original Gold TMs will be replaced for better ones. And the Move Tutor, that I still don't how to change it, but as you were told, the M.T. only happened at Crystal (but that doesn't mean it may show up on the hack, as long as I could change their moves, or some, at least)

Well, I have an idea for zel.

He could make a battle tower near Olivine or in kanto to make the hack that more unique, it's up to him though.
    He could and for the battle tower we could request our trainer names and pokemon to use...so the fans have a special place int the game...

The Battle Tower could make an appearance if I have trainer slots left. But, basically, it would contain random trainers, and not fanmade teams... I once offered a similar thing when the game wasn't popular and I got no response, so... >.<

JI'm guessing that you're going to have the 50 TMs from R/S/E/FR/LG plus the TMs from G/S/C

I talked 'bout the Move Tutors already, so about the TMs... I will only have the 50 of Gold replacing a few with better ones, and that will be all.

How do you get a firestone?

If not by cheating... You can't yet. You will get one in a sidequest in Dragon's Den, but if you do the event in a different way, you may get one of the other stones... ;P

Hey zel, i got a few more ideas, also some issues i was wondering about that you could have in kanto.

#1 Cinnabar island volcano. In g/s/c the volcano erupted....err well there isnt one on firered...but what about Mt. Ember? Maybe you can move mt. ember to cinnabar, since the erruption effect.

#2 Pokemon tower in g/s/c is a radio tower. Are you gonna delete pokemon tower, or make a new radio tower?

#3 Saffron City, Goldenrod connecting Railroad. Will you include that?

#4 Mt.Silver (Silver Cave). Maybe that can be a location of the new pokemon league? Or maybe just it can have a new purpose, like to capture a legendary pokemon like mew.

#5 Mt.Mortar was extremely confusing in G/S/C, and the only purpose was for Tyrouge and Marill. Maybe adding a legendary, or a rival fight??? (I didnt get to Mt.Mortar yet, maybe someone can answer this for me.

Im still new to your game, but those are a couple things i was thinking about.

Basically I don't want to modify stuff that's vital to the game, such as Cinnabar or the pokemon tower at Lavender, I may extend existing stuff, that's possible, anyway, the tower will remain as it was in the original, but an extra event will occur there.
    The legendaries are decided, and they'll show up mainly at new locations, so I'm not changing that, so Mt.Mortar will still be the only way of getting a Tyrogue, which is enough for me.
    Of course, Saffron will be connected with Goldenrod by train. In fact, I thought how to make the event with the train moving... Haha... It's a crappy idea, but it will work...! >o<

Hey zel, I know it might be a little too early to be talking about this, but here you go: maybe Celebi could appear (with the GS ball) and when caught the ball that captured it will vibrate and the game will say: "huh?" after saying: "gotcha! Celebi was caught!" The battle will end and the game will say that: "Celebi escaped to the future and a egg was left in it's place. (You) found a Celebi egg. (You) put the Celebi egg in the key items pocket." And after 2000 steps the game will say: "the Celebi egg is glowing. (You) was teleported to ILEX FOREST." Your character spins around (like he/she does when you use teleport) and you end up at the shrine and the game will say: "the Celebi egg hatched." "Celebi: Bi." And you will battle a LV 10 Celebi.

p.s.
    Celebi egg inscription:
    A mysterious egg supposedly laid by a Celebi in a different time period.:tired:

Hmmm... I'm sorry you thought all of that story and I decline. You are adding a few things that are complicated to do, and basically I didn't like it that much. You have the GS Ball after Kurt gives it back, and you go to the Shrine, Celebii shows up, you battle. I prefer simpler things (and, anyway, that's the way it happened originally)

Well good luck, and if you already do a Deoxys Event please PM me how to catch Deoxys okay? Buh-bye!

You aren't able to catch Deoxys yet (or in the Beta4 or 5) Sidequests with legendaries are planned after Beta5 (which should be one of the latest betas)

Umhh. i just want to say that kadabra evolve on levl 40 also like seadra who evolves into kingdra..so that means all the pokemon who had to trade to evolve will evolve in this (amazing hack of zel) at levl 40

I was reviewing the levels and it's a bit unfair to make all of them evolve at Lv40, so I'll make the ones with lower levels of "first evolution" still evolve at Lv40, while others taking longer.

That's all I have with the time I have. I wonder how's Kike? O.o
    Anyway, if I have another bit of time, I may pop out here again this weekend.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    Nice job on the game. I made this account just for this thread. I have a few questions but will only ask one now. Will there be any gym leader rematches?

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
  • I did too. This is absolutely unbelievable. I'm dumbfounded by the work you put into this, and thrilled with the results. Really, this is Gold/Silver with a nice little (or not-so-little) twist! And hooray for Carlos!! He mopped the floor with me in that first gym... :)

Will updates to the game (IPS) always be posted on the first page?

Years
  • @ MRBABYB - I severely doubt it. There are 16 gym leaders and zel is running out of trainer slots.

@saskura - All updates and glitches/progress appear on the first post by Zel.
    I hope you are playing SGX, because carlos is not that hard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back