• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
    That's basically all the moms except Gold's. And lord knows what she spends her son's money on!
    um...clothes, random pokemon items, makeup,other random objects of no importance...

this would be a good backup story:
    Spoiler:

i know...sounds way too much like blue's adventures in frlg

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
    welcome Reshiram Man (and any other new members i forgot to welcome)!
    usual things to answer for us to get to know you:
    favorite character
    favorite arc
    favorite shipping
    why you like pokemon special
    and anything else that you feel you should tell us

Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    hi everyone, I've been gone from this thread (and pokespe) for about 2 months xD
    glad to still see some familiar usernames around!

can anyone update me on how far pokespe is? I tried looking up info on bulbapedia and serebii, but it's not updated on which volumes have been published and by which publishers. Is the platinum arc in volumes yet? The last thing I remember is that the DP arc is still going on and the HGSS arc has started appearing in the magazines.
    pokespe seems kind of slow compared to the progress of the games, I mean they still have DP, Plat, HGSS, and BW (if they're doing a BW arc)

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    hi everyone, I've been gone from this thread (and pokespe) for about 2 months xD
    glad to still see some familiar usernames around!

can anyone update me on how far pokespe is? I tried looking up info on bulbapedia and serebii, but it's not updated on which volumes have been published and by which publishers. Is the platinum arc in volumes yet? The last thing I remember is that the DP arc is still going on and the HGSS arc has started appearing in the magazines.
    pokespe seems kind of slow compared to the progress of the games, I mean they still have DP, Plat, HGSS, and BW (if they're doing a BW arc)
    Hi moonlight. Quick catch up: DP is over, Plat & HGSS are still running and BW is... I havent kept up on it.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Spoiler:

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
    do you know what would be cool? if all the parents/guardians of the dexholders got together.
    also, what is going on in pt?
    Spoiler:

man am i behind on the series

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.