• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Trainer Academy

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
  • Raine sighed nervously looking around. "Well Zen tomorrow is the official first day. As long as I'm not put on the spot I'll be fine" she said tiredly to herself a part of her figuring she'd probably be put on the spot. She stood yawning "Well after everything that's happened today I'm exhausted, night"

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
  • Alix got herself changed in to the lighting zapdos uniform, "what do you think eevee?" eevee gave a long hard growl. "I know it doesn't match with my glasses but you just got to get use to it!" Alix repiled to her eevee

Silent the Lucario

Novice Mapper
    Years
  • Rukimaru just sighed in his dorm. He couldn't wait until the first official day started. To much drama was going on and he decided it would be better to not talk anybody and he wouldn't be a part of that drama. He went to a part of the island that had wild pokemon. He found a wild Snivy. "Go Pidgeotto!" His Pidgetto used a Areoblast but, Snivy used grass mixer to deflect his Areoblast. "Okay Pidgeotto Quick Attack!" Pidgeotto hit Snivy head on then used Aeroblast on it to faint it. "Okay go Pokeball!"

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Brendan also checked his email and one was from Brock the head of Blazing Moltress, "Dear new Studnet don't be late for the welcome dinner at 6:30 tonight." Brendan spat his food out of his mouth in shock as he saw it was 6:15, "Ok guys leave the food we need to get to the Dining room in the Dorm!" Brendan sprinted to the Moltress dorm as fast as he could.

Lilliana

Years
  • Raine looked through her emails spotting one from the head of Blazing Moltres "Dear new Student don't be late for the welcome dinner at 6:30 tonight." looking at her watch she saw it was quarter after six. She jumped to her feet and went quickly to the dining room in the dorm hoping she wasn't the only one late.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Nathan jumped onto his laptop nthat he squeezed just out of his back pack. He opened it up and noticed that he had recieved an email. It was from.. noone? Nathan, curious to know why it didn't say who sent the email to him checked everywhere for a name, but nothing of any of the sort was there. "Humph" Nathan shrugged. Nathan started reading the email with cautioness, even though he knew he wasn't gonna be hurt by a computer screen.

"You're very brave you are, but very stupid. You may have saved that boy and stopped my moltres, but I will come back, back for more. Back... for revenge. You wont know whats hit you, escpecially when some of your most precious friends, are gone. Tick Tock... Dinner Time!"

Nathan stared at it blankly for a couple of seconds. "This must be some sort fake note, you know to scare new people." But Nathan wasn't new, he was in his second year here. Then it dawned on him. "It must be the guy, the guy in the forest who harassed the boy with the charmeleon. The guy who stole Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno." At least he hasn't got moltress, but he does have the other two!" "And something about my friends at dinner time? AT DINNER TIME! He is going to take my friends at dinner!" Nathan's eyes lit up in shock. He had to do something, or else Raine, Mel, Steven or the others could be in danger.

Lilliana

Years
  • Raine couldn't help but feel nervous as she made her way to the dinning hall. "I'm sure it's nothing" she thought to herself but that didn't stop her from stopping and looking around every few steps.

"Mime?" Zen questioned looking up at her translating to What's wrong?.

"I'm having the same feeling I did before someone attacked me from behind" She said to him still looking around not spotting anyone around her.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Brendan was running and saw the same shady figure standing near the dorm and couldn't resist to follow him again, "Hey you again who are you." The figure lured Brendan to a blind spot of the dorm. "So what do you want?" The figure just growled "I want your aura." Brendan shocked asked "What I don't have any Aura!" "Oh yes you do and also your friends and that scum that made me lose that Moltress but your aura could rule the world once I have it." Brendan tried to run and warn the others but the figure caught up to him and held him by the neck and lifted him up. "Let go." "No now let's see." Brendan saw the figure go into his Poke-balls and took Cub out. "No don't take him away take my Aura instead," Brendan pleaded, "I'll come back for that later." The figure disappered as Brendan ran back in the dorm in tears.

Lilliana

Years
  • Raine didn't know why but once she saw Brendan run by her in tears she found herself outside. "Mime! Mime!" Zen said tugging on her hand translating to It doesn't feel safe lets go back in!

"Zen it's fine i just wanna figure out what got Brendan so upset... he looked like he didn't want to talk thats why i came out here. Maybe we could find a clue or something" she said picking Zen up as she snooped around.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Brendan ran to his room and out of rage smashed a hole into the wall, "Damn why did he had to take my Pokemon!!" "I'll Kill him!!!!" Brendan received a email from no-one "Heh Heh Cub is mine now and so will be other Pokemon and their trainers Aura's" Brendan deleted it and walked out of the Dorm passing Raine on the way and sprinted to forest head first.

Lilliana

Years
  • (OCC: i just realized. If the shady man is after their aura's Raine's in trouble. Psychics have really strong Aura's)

Raine saw Brendan run by her. "Brendan!" she yelled sprinting after him Zen in her arms. What's going on she thought to herself thoroughly confused and really worried. "BRENDAN WAIT!" she yelled running faster.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Brendan could see Raine, he wondered if he should stop but after all she was a friend Brendan stopped and waited for her.

Lilliana

Years
  • Raine caught up to him once he stopped taking one look at his face "What...happened Brendan" she said concern filled her voice.

"Mime Mime Mime!" Zen called out still feeling something wrong Somethings not right!

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Brendan spoke "You know the shady character with the 3 Legendary birds he said something about taking our Aura's and also using mine to control the world and then after he took Cub the Riolu." Brendan then sat down and looked at the forest wondering "What is my Aura?" But the thought seemed like he spoke it out;

Lilliana

Years
  • Raine froze instantly. "Th...that sounds like the man who attacked me and stole my fathers research. Which is on the three legendary birds" she said voice shaky when she heard Brendan say.

"What is my Aura?"

"I'm not sure what yours is... For some reason i can;t see them right now. I know mine is..." she cut herself off looking around. "We're being watched" she said low enough so only he could hear.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Brendan thought, "Wait I just thought of that, does that mean you can read my thoughts." Brendan crouched down and tried to spot who was watching them.

Lilliana

Years
  • Raine nodded looking around. "the reason I use Psychic type Pokemon is because I'm a psychic, mainly i can read minds, see aura's and on rare occasions communicate telepathically with people or Pokemon" she said quietly hugging a now silent Zen close to her, this bit of information was info that if heard by whoever was watching them could be dangerous for her.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Nathan ran, as fast as he possibly could towards a yell and a scream that seemed to come form the boy who was attacked by the shady figure in the forest. As he arrived at the spot he though he heard it from, he saw something flicker behind him. "Humph, come out and show yourself, I'm not afraid of a jerk who is too weak to fwin against somebody with legends!" Nathan screamed in anger. "If you're such a devious strong wrong doer show yourself." Nathan waited. But no sign of the shady figure. He saw Raine and the other boy. He could here Raine say 'Brendan' Nathan assumed that was his name. As Nathan reached Raine and Brendan, he asked: "Hey whats wrong Brendan? And have you guys heard or eecieved anything form a shady guy? I got a email from him and I think I saw him somewhere over there." Nathan pointed to where Brendan got harassed. "He said that you'd be gone after Dinner, both of you and Mel." "annd MEL!" "WHAT ABOUT MEL, SHE DOESN'T KNOW!" Nathhan howled in fear for Mel.

Lilliana

Years
  • "Nathan, someone's watching us...i...c...can feel his aura" she stopped holding her head.
    "His aura is evil" she said with gritted teeth.

"Mime?" Zen whispered worriedly.

Back