• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Truth is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Alana sighed and got off the boat. She was glad they had finally goten there. She took out the pendant and began to rub it absantly. She looked around then went over to a girl in a hood. "Hello."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    Alana said:
    Alana sighed and got off the boat. She was glad they had finally goten there. She took out the pendant and began to rub it absantly. She looked around then went over to a girl in a hood. "Hello."

i see a girl walk up to me."hi. your the one who thinks im team rocket arnt you?i saw you on the beach."

milo1195

sheep lover
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2004
    Milo noticed a girl staring him why are you staring? he asked and you look cold...

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "Well I'm not sure if your from Team Rocket but I saw you on the boat and you seemed friendly enough."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "well im not from team rocket. my names jasmine. i feel like i know this whole group though i have never seen any of you before.i also want to go to the liian league.can i see your pokemon?"

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Summer feel more safe now and took off her hood. She kept walking. She suddenly noticed a man wearing a turban and a strange clothes ( if anyone watches YGO, he looks something like Shadi, the man that has millenium key) he was standing, staring at Summer.
    " What do you want?" she asks.
    " The destiny has come to chosen you and the others. The item you posses will unleash the secret that you don't know," he said. Summer blinked.
    " What do you mean?" Summer asked.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i see a man with a turban talking to one of the people from the boat. i gnore them and look at the girl im talking to.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • " Follow me," he said. He started to walk. Summer followed. The Lygypt was big place, but Summer knew stranger would know the way.

Ten minute had passed. The man stopped at what seemed be like a stair to an underground. Summer followed. When she was in a room, she gasped in suprise. The room looked like an old Lygyptian temple. There were ancient Lygyptian writing. Then there was also a throne that is made of stone.
    " This is your path and your father's. Find your memory..." he said. suddenly flash of light appeared.

milo1195

sheep lover
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2004
    Milo crept after the girl who had walked off and saw a bright light

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back