• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Vega Fairy Edition EX Minus V1.4 Balance updates and Skarmory evo....

NorseTLoki

Eilreicht Bass
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
This is weird too in Minus version, it happens exactly the same, could you fix that for minus too, please?

Also, no one has got to work it as VC in their 3ds, right? I had to use GpSP libretro (with retroarch) in the N2DS cuz it freezes at the opening like to the others and also Mgba is tooo slow.

Oh, and thanks for this great game ❤️

Maybe it depends on the console because on my N3DSXL, mGBA runs perfectly. That's what I use to play this game.

As far as I know, VC does not work with this. I may try again with different patchers at a later date to see but yea.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 7, 2022
This game is a 10/10 i have no issues, i tryhard the post game no problem i've done all quest(pokedex , gym leader, last boss)but when i Go in sphere ruins after use strenght on the rock and push the rock in right way the game freeze i'm stuck i can't move on.
But tomorrow i will chekc if i can use a walktrough wall code to pass this zone . Pls fix it 🙏🏾

No problem with the code to walktrough wall on sphere ruin but can you fix this issue?

Guzeinbuick

I make Digimon rom hacks
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I'm only two badges in so this might be a bit early to comment, but can I just say...

HO-LY SH*T this hack is f***ing beautiful.

I think this might be the most fun I've ever had playing a rom hack!

I mean god damn the quality of the Fakemon is sooooo freakingggg good. They look better than real, official Pokemon. I mean just look at these!
vhtkJeP.png
C18geF6.png
QUIbHBm.png
qCRxI9U.png
tepDhLT.png
L9urAd8.png

The designs are so creative. And the spritework is just... *chef's kiss*

I'll give more detailed feedback once I finish it, but I was just so excited with the experience so far I had to drop a comment! Thanks so much for making this!

P.S. I am LOVING the water starter. I always liked those shapeshifty gelatin/liquid characters with a bit of a sinister vibe to them.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I dont get the notion I'm somehow the hoenn champ in this game before it starts, did I miss something??? It'd make sense to redo the diologue if thats unintentional

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
I dont get the notion I'm somehow the hoenn champ in this game before it starts, did I miss something??? It'd make sense to redo the diologue if thats unintentional

Vega is sequel of Pokémon Altair/Sirius where the games takes place in the Hoenn Region with some differences. That's why you are addressed as Hoenn Champion.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 17, 2023
Is demidire can evole??? I tried to give moon stone to him but noting happen lmao
vw7zddM
1dM7f3G

Years
would've been cool to get credited in some way, at least for the minus version :p but it's cool to see that people are still building on my difficulty patch from years past

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
https://prnt.sc/9I989TKeNrZr
https://prnt.sc/Yk5Y8PuEyWK6

I'd like to report some visual bugs if you're still planning on updating maybe, the first screen is regarding the shiny hoothoot, and I guess all shinies, the summary screen is broken.
Regarding the second picture, when you go to the stats screen, it doesnt show what is what, I can guess that it is ATK,SPATK,DEF,SPDEF,SPEED, but it would be nice to see it actually and if it is possible to colour the stats that are raised/reduced by the nature with red/blue.

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
do you know where to find Snalo? it was in Porcelia forest but i think the dev moved it
Did you ever find it? Ive been searching for hours i dont think its here.

Sadly you can only find Snalo and Serplant in Sphere Ruins now, a super late game area.

---------------------------------------------------------

On another note, petilil/lilligant and shivermin/nymphrost were removed from the same location as well (Porcelia Forest), but they aren't found anywhere else...
They're the only ones I'm missing for a full dex, which sucks :(

Hoping you'll make a final patch, here's other bugs and oversights:
- The stat screen only has numbers, it's missing HP, ATTACK, DEFENSE, SP.ATK, etc
- The background for all the summary screens on shiny pokemon is completely black
- Egg moves don't get inherited at all
- Infermoto stats are WAY too high, they should be 85/125/90/60/75/95. Its pre-evos should have 50/65/40/35/35/55 and 65/95/60/50/55/70.
- Yuyudamé has the same problem, they should be 70/75/60/105/65/95. Its pre-evo should have 45/45/40/65/45/60.
- There's one girl in Porcelia Forest with glitchy dialogue
vega_fairy_error.png

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Anyone else having the porblem where the game refuses to load the title screen and immediately freezes

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Games crashes right before the title screen on ez-flash omega de and everdrive x5. Though supposedly Vega Minus works on hardware; so there should be a way to get it working. Anyone know of a patch that might work? Or another way to make this run on GBA?

Last edited:

XsidoGamer

Xsido Gamer
Years
Well I'm playing the rom and it seems to be going very well I just have some details that I would like to share. For now I'm going after the safari zone so maybe later I'll share more things I've seen.

1 - Is it my imagination or is Yuyumuff too OP? or is that the Pokemon is thought of as a glass cannon.
2 - The Repellent system is only for the Maximum Repellent? Because I have used both normal and super but they do not have that function.
3 - I have recently seen some Blakjak and from what I read on the Deneb/Procyon Wiki the version that appears there is a regional form of Signet that even has a different type so you would have to replace that Sprite and type (if you changed it) to match the original version.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen May 9, 2023
Hi, new here. Does anyone know of a patch that can show you the EV & IVs of a Pokemon? And if Gen 6 is present, so if destiny knot works or not. Preferably the first one. If it does exist, please direct me to it's location.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hi, new here. Does anyone know of a patch that can show you the EV & IVs of a Pokemon? And if Gen 6 is present, so if destiny knot works or not. Preferably the first one. If it does exist, please direct me to it's location.

No, and generation 6 is not present since this is an updated version of an old hack.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen May 9, 2023
Do you know of any resources I'd need to make it myself? I assume there is no pre-existing add on, so I could maybe do it, but I've never messed with rom stuff before, so I'd need help.

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 14, 2023
Is Sealkie available pre-post game? And if so where? Just started savoring this new version of Pokemon Vega after I finished the older version way back- wanted to see where I can catch a Sealkie before the league and since there's no documentation about it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen yesterday
Well I'm playing the rom and it seems to be going very well I just have some details that I would like to share. For now I'm going after the safari zone so maybe later I'll share more things I've seen.

1 - Is it my imagination or is Yuyumuff too OP? or is that the Pokemon is thought of as a glass cannon.
2 - The Repellent system is only for the Maximum Repellent? Because I have used both normal and super but they do not have that function.
3 - I have recently seen some Blakjak and from what I read on the Deneb/Procyon Wiki the version that appears there is a regional form of Signet that even has a different type so you would have to replace that Sprite and type (if you changed it) to match the original version.

I do checked the patched rom by PokéWebKit and it turns out Yuyumuff and Yuyudame has 150 in all of its offensive stuff. The same goes to Sparklad too. That's why they're OP.

Back