• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokePets

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    If you could choose just one Pokemon to be your pet in real life, what would you choose? This is strictly meaning as your pet. Keep in mind that battling your dog with the neighbor across the street's cat doesn't happen in real life, so don't focus on how you'd use them in battle or anything.

I would have a Swablu! Super cute and cuddly, tbh.

Years
    I would probably have a Charmander (boring I know) as a pet, it's super cute to start off with then eventually evolves into a Charizard which I could fly around on to get to places. That would save money on buses, petrol etc and I feel like it would be an awesome and practical pet :)

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
    A Poliwag! I'd give it an Everstone, but if I ever decided to evolve it I'd make it a Politoed.

Either that or something like a Pidgeot, Staraptor or Skarmory so I could fly everywhere and never have to sit in traffic. Smarts. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    Rapidash as usual. <3
    If that wasn't an option..
    hmm. Totodile is adorable. It just dances around and is happy all the time.

Years
    Eevee is always my choice in this situation, even though it isn't necessarily my favorite Pokemon. It has so much potential to turn into anything it wants, and even then, I'd be perfectly happy to leave it just the way it is if it so chooses (much like Ash with Pikachu).

The only other choice I would consider is Ditto, just for the amount of shenanigans we would get into :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    A Porygon. It could speed up my internet connection for me, take me into and out of cyberspace so I could visit people on the other side of the world, and since it's virtual it'd have no upkeep cost.

I totally wouldn't use it to make absurd amounts of money or anything. Thought never crossed my mind. Nope.

Guest123_x1

I'd definitely want an Eevee as a pet. It's so adorable, especially with the tuft of fur around its neck and the bushy tail.

Another choice for me would be Teddiursa, which looks so cuddly *hugs*.

AleXShi1

Keep it real
    Years
    Probably a beautiful shiny eevee that i would feed brush and hug every damn day. Then one night i would hug it so hard it would evolve into a badass Umbreon!

Mr. Meme

Me? Acting serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Years
    Probably a Ralts. More specifically, a male one. It starts off adorable, and if I find a Dawn Stone, I can get a Gallade! Also, a Purrloin would be great, since I'm a cat lover, and I just love the way that thing stands. :3

Back