• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeSpam Inc. Tool Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Wait, how r we gonna play these hacks if the DS emulator is really slow???

Or some people like me, have a Slot-1 device to play roms on my DS. =D

This is really great guys! I am happy to see people are also focusing on D/P hacking. I will support you all the way.

Good Luck. =)

Years
Believe me, by the time a hack worth playing comes out, I've no doubt the emulators will be much faster.

In other news, Darth will be putting this up on the front page as soon as he logs on (and editing it when I finish going through with all of you folks', that being the PokeSpam staff's, suggestions...)

pokespa0.png

or http://aquate.us/u/pokespa60.png

Last edited:
Years
Believe me, by the time a hack worth playing comes out, I've no doubt the emulators will be much faster.

In other news, Darth will be putting this up on the front page as soon as he logs on (and editing it when I finish going through with all of you folks', that being the PokeSpam staff's, suggestions...)

pokespa0.png

or http://aquate.us/u/pokespa60.png

pokeballs have a white button :P

@jarnut777: why wait?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
This is awesome!
This will help a lot when i practice hacking d/p.
but can someone tell me what "party spots" are?
i found it but forgot what it was.
And i downloaded the E4 editor but it isn't working for me.
i'll check this thread daily for any new updates.

Darksun45230

Story Developer
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2016
I'm using Vista and it works just fine.

I'm getting prepared too. I'm writing a story/script/thingie right now about a Trainer who hates Pokemon (it's better then it sounds.) A Team that stands in his way (because they act like global Pokemon Police.) And a few jokes ("Whoa! You know that PokeBlocks are for the Pokemon?")

Darksun45230

Story Developer
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2016
No idea =/
Why does every story have to include Legendaries? Are they really that important?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
whats the error? can u tell me what part isn't working?
are you using vista?

It says "component TABCTL32.0CX or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid."
I honestly can't tell if i'm using vista because i never bothered to see but all i know is that its windows95.
and when i open it up the program elete4editor isn't working.

Years
hahahaha... yeah, if your using 95 then that pretty much explains it :/ 95 is ollllllllldddddddddddddddd... not everything works on it

Years
No idea =/
Why does every story have to include Legendaries? Are they really that important?

One word. Sub-plot.
What's the point of catching all of the Pokemon? You've already completed the story... There's only one game that rewards you with a real prize, other than a certificate, if you catch all the Pokemon- that's Diamond and Pearl, which has added several sub-plots, and several mini-games. Why do you think people continue to play all of these games, even after they've completed the campaign and the multi player is poor at best?

TESTING.png

http://aquate.us/u/TESTING.png

Fixed it.

Darksun45230

Story Developer
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2016
One word. Sub-plot.
What's the point of catching all of the Pokemon? You've already completed the story... There's only one game that rewards you with a real prize, other than a certificate, if you catch all the Pokemon- that's Diamond and Pearl, which has added several sub-plots, and several mini-games. Why do you think people continue to play all of these games, even after they've completed the campaign and the multi player is poor at best?

I never used Legendaries. I stopped after Gold because they were too powerful. I wanted a harder gaming experience; even though I haven't really found one in a Pokemon game.

gamefreakfatty

yuo shuld mak an dp map edtior
Years
It says "component TABCTL32.0CX or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid."
I honestly can't tell if i'm using vista because i never bothered to see but all i know is that its windows95.
and when i open it up the program elete4editor isn't working.

if you're using windows 95, then do this:
copy the file called "tabctl32.ocx" after being extracted from the folder you extracted into to the folder:
C:\windows\system

That should work. First make sure that you extracted both of the other files included in the ZIP file though and try it before copying... Otherwise copy them...

-gamefreakfatty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back