• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll Of The Day: What Grade Are You In?

What Grade Are You In?

• ECS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grade 1

• Grade 2

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Grade 3

• Grade 4

• Grade 5

• Grade 6

• Grade 7

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Grade 8

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Grade 9

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Grade 10

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Grade 11

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Grade 12

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

LegenZs

The Place Of Death
    Years
    Hey Guys Its Me LegenZs And Im back with another poll of the day,

WHAT GRADE YOU ARE GOING INTO

For me im going into grade 8

So What Grade Are You GOING INTO?

Last edited:

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I'm going into 11th grade. Hopefully it's better than last year, my worst year yet.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I think it's quite hilarious you're posting in this time, mainly because school came out and people might give two answers.

I am entering 11th grade next year. And two AP classes as well - AP Gov and Calculus AB ._.

10th grade SUUUUUUCKED.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It depends on how you define "Grade"... actually it doesn't... I have mixtures of different grade classes and credits. I can't exactly answer, but if you mean from the number of years after Kinder, it would be my 8th next year.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    There are countries with 13 grades, shouldn't of left that out. :| And no, I do not mean the beginning of college. I mean grade 13.

I am in 11th, now.

Edit: And just saying, Grade = Year, just called something different. Color = Colour. Red = Roja.

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    IT'S BAAAAAAACK.

We don't use 'grades' in NZ, we use 'years'. From what I know, Year 11 would translate into Grade 10, I think.

Years
    I'm in Australia, so I'm half-way through Year 11, which I assume translates to 11th Grade.

Yes, we start our school year at the beginning of the year and end the school year at at the end of the year. Strange, huh?

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm nearing the end of my second year of college. Been done with 'grades' for quite a while. :/

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'll be in 9th grade next year, which means I'll experience high school for the first time. :/

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I'm in Year 9, which I think is the equivalent of eighth grade. It's my first year of high school. :P

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I'm currently in Year 13, which would be equivalent of twelfth grade. Only 5 more months until graduating. :o

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Since we're only halfway through the school year, I voted on what grade I'm in right now. I'm in Year 9 right now.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I'm going to be attending my senior year of high school this coming August. I'll still be home schooled, so that means I'll be able to have more time for myself than I had expected a few years back. So, 12th grade [senior year] will be the grade I'm going into prior to the opening of school.

Back