• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [pool] AdvanceMap new functions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    What: Easy-to-use tile inserter

Description: Allows you to easily insert tiles you want in your hack, without all that other hassle, but you must try to find the correct palettes manually still.

Importance: 2/10

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Good luck with the new version. Hopefuly we will have some pretty awsome stuff, like being able to re name maps. I also like the ideas for wild pokemon music and time based stuff :)!

Years
  • Don't know if this has been mentioned, but most things in this thread have just been repeated over and over.
    What: Gross Blocker for Block Editor
    Description: Basically the ability to copy a group of four 8x8 tiles for pasting into either the 'Up' or 'Down'
    Importance: 5

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    What: Built-In Trainer Editor
    Description: The ability to edit a trainers pokemon by double-clicking on the sprite, similar to the Open Script function, might be a little difficult with the VS. Seeker trainers though.
    Importance: 4

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    New Ideas

What:The ability to use more than two tilesets at a time.
    What:The ability to edit and create new menu looks and storage look kinda like this.
    [pool] AdvanceMap new functions

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • Don't know if this has been mentioned, but most things in this thread have just been repeated over and over.
    What: Gross Blocker for Block Editor
    Description: Basically the ability to copy a group of four 8x8 tiles for pasting into either the 'Up' or 'Down'
    Importance: 5

It is already possible:
    Presst Ctrl + mouse Right

hmm.... forget to add this to the readme -_-"

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
    Years
  • Is there any way to insert a map without changing the name to the "Map 3.0" in Fire Red?
    I mean, my hack were totally messed and I saved some of my maps previously as map files.(thanks to god!) And every map I insert changes its name to the map 3.0's.

e.g: A map called "Riviera Maya" changed its name to "Teotihuacan" and every map I insert is called "Teotihuacan" (just examples, these aren't my maps' names)

Please anwer! I need to know

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • A easy to find part of the "readme" that tells you what each behavior byte in the block editor does and how to use it

3/10

A easy to find part of the "readme" that tells you what each different number for the sign editor does and how the "hidden items" are different

5/10

each pallet should be shown somewhere so tile set editors won't have to search for the pallet they want

6.5/10

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Guys, to change the name, change the name to a different name (From Pallet use the box to change it to Viridian) and save, then reopen the map, do again and save and keep going.

LU-HO

Author of AdvanceMap
    Years
  • as i say some times before....
    each name is a NameHeader Entry.
    each map is assigned to a NameHeader Entry.
    if you change the Text/Name of an NameHeader Entry, each map using this Entry will change his name.

because this is so, some of you have requested in this thread, that it would be possible to create new MapnameHeader Entrys...
    and i will try to insert such a function.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • What: Grid in Block Editor
    Describtion: Addd a Grid in the Block Editors Tileset image like you can add a grid to the map so it easier to see which tile ends where
    importance: 3

what: big block for movement permission
    describtion: add a big block thing like you have done it for the map and the blcok editor to the movement permission tab.
    importance: 4

Years
  • I think it was said some times but I will repeat it.

Description: An litle emulator which loads just the map you are currently at so you can test if everything is working all right.
    Importance:well... I think it isn't that high but lot's of people are to lazy to save and open a seperate emulator.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back