• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post a fact about you and the next poster will describe you.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    You are full of compassion and loyalty! You would probably sacrifice a lot to prevent your loved one from harm, if the occasion arose.

I'm biologically male; but feel mostly female inside, except when I don't on some rare occasions...which makes me genderfluid. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    That's a term relatively new to many of us and that makes you really unique and one of a kind! :D (If given the choice, you chose to be more female like. But, if I were given a choice, I would become a male because women are abused in my area (undeveloped country). So, I want to fight back and give those male abusers a piece of my mind. Many women want to become a man and are ashamed of their weak physique as compared to a man's. But, I'm not ashamed. As much as I would like to become a man. I also want to show the world that a woman can be just as strong too, even though she is frequently abused both mentally and physically. I'm sorry if this went too deep, I didn't mean that D: But, thanks for reading! : ) )

As for me, I love to run and go on running races all the time. I'm a sports person.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    You may want to make it into a career as an Artist.

I have recently developer a weird obsession with Tony Danza.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Maybe he reminds you of someone you know or of what you've been trying to find in people all along

I really like anime these days! Though I wasn't a fan earlier. (Maid Sama and Combat Butler for the win!)

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    The above person is perhaps considering what new anime to watch in Spring 2016.

I am trying to quit soda this year!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    That is very useful, could you make me some food? {XD}

I used to be one of the best UK Road Cyclist in the UK when I was around 14-15 years of age.

Years
    You probably enjoy the summer and warmer months

I spend a lot of time online

Last edited:
    Back