• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiraishi

Orz
    Years
    I have a problem. I just keep forgetting to do my hw. When I do remember, I don't wanna do it :[ Here is my schedule.

1. Go to skewl.
    2. Go home.
    3. Play mah Wii, comp, meet friend ocassionally
    4. Eat.
    5. Read/TV
    6. Sleep.

I usually like to do my hw as soon as I get home or when I go to bed. But I shug it off..>_<

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I have a problem. I just keep forgetting to do my hw. When I do remember, I don't wanna do it :[ Here is my schedule.

1. Go to skewl.
    2. Go home.
    3. Play mah Wii, comp, meet friend ocassionally
    4. Eat.
    5. Read/TV
    6. Sleep.

I usually like to do my hw as soon as I get home or when I go to bed. But I shug it off..>_<

Yeah, I used to be in that situation. Then I changed my routine so that I woke up extra early to do my homework in the mornings...the only time I could motivate myself was the time I knew I had to hand it in that day.
    You may not fancy waking up extra early though lol. Maybe you can stay back after school until you've done your homework and then allow yourself to go home. I also used to do my homework at night at the same time as going on MSN.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Yuni - The worst thing you can do is avoid admitting this to him. Whatever you do don't prolong it, I speak from personal experience. If you prolong telling him then he might think he's still in with a chance and the longer you leave it the more obsessive with you he's going to get.
    You've just got to tell him you don't feel that way and you've got to be straight with him but you've also got to be calm. Don't embarrass him by overreacting either. Just take a deep breath and be cool :)

Obito.

Uh huh
    Years
    I have another problem.

i've had this foot infection for about a week now and its started to get really bad.

i had one last year too and i missed loads of school.

nosferatu

so you like... stuff?..cool...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    its easy to prevent things then to cure next make sure you look after your feet

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I have another problem.

i've had this foot infection for about a week now and its started to get really bad.

i had one last year too and i missed loads of school.

Okay... >> That's not really your fault. I mean, if you have any friends at school that could get your homeworks and bring them to your house, you'll feel less stupid, I guess. :3

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Just don't act like one around them, then. Keep your head cool, don't go shouting, whining or sobbing in front of them juat because they think you're a jerk, and it too, shall hopefully pass.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back