• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    lol ive dont 5 press ups so far (im weak)

Ill tr to start doing more.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Zanacross... I really thought that would've been an obvious answer. XD

Okay, if you're really going to be dedicated, here's what I reccomend.

Buy weights, whether it be free weights (ex: dumb bells), a benchpress set (preferrably that can also be used for squatting), and other things of that sort. Do sit-ups, push-ups, and run everyday. Muscles take awhile to come in, so don't worry.

How do I know this? Well, months ago I wore a pant width of 38. Now I'm down to a 35. And that isn't even with consistant work-outs. About the running, I know you'll probably want big arms, but big arms and little legs just looks bad. XD

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    I guess I can post mine. After that "Your worst trouble" thread, I realize I have a real anger issue. I tend to get pissed when people make stupid mistakes on the road...even though I can't drive. Plus, I tend to REALLY get impatient with children. Now I got a job as a waiter...great. Stupid customers will make me explode. Any tips on stress relief?

And please, no smart-alec/wise arse remarks. That seems to get me even more angry.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    When i get angr yi get angry i start hitting stuff. I do that and i calm down but since your in a restruant you cant do that and wont want to do that

So i cant help you but deep breaths often work.

Or think of somet happy like fluffy bunnies or pokemon.

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Ok.

I have a big. Well fairly big, problem.

Its big IMO.

See, my old source for advice is down for the day...so this is my backup helping place.

So yeah, my problem is~
    There is this girl, I have liked her....for about 4 years, she has always kinda been a friend of mine since I really met her...but I don't wanna be 'just friends' its just not what I see for us. I see, an "us". So yeah, I finally got the balls to ask her out, and she ignored it, then I finally got ahold of her, and she said that she wasn't in the mood for a BF and that she wanted time off of it...but she said that if I was her BF, I would be an awesome BF. Next day she asks out one of my [not really best friends, but a friend] friends. This left a "O_O" look on my face when I heard this, so I asked her [as a friend] if she wanted to go to the dance this Friday along with other chat in a message, she ignores the dance question and goes straight to the other conversation. Then....she just stops talking to me.

Is it completely impossible? Or do I have a chance?

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I think you don't have a chance. She seems to like you but only as a friend.

Its not that she doesn't like you

I think it will be because she doesn't want to ruin your friendship with here.

I would just talk to her normally and not ask her again.

Thats my advice.

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Hmm. That kinda sucks.

I think I liked my old advice lol, they said I had a chance last time this happened with one of my friends and his friend that was a girl.

It worked out for them though, but I am not exactly the most appealling or popular. She is.

I mean wow. She is smart. Awesome person to hang with. OMG she is b-e-a-utiful.

But that is why it probably will not work.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    She might like you as you like her but if you two break-up your friendship will never be the same. Thats my school form tutors advice.

I had this problem ages ago and i didn't listen to it and now she hates me but i don't mind.

But my form tutor is solid. She gives advice to me when i need it and it always helps ( when i listen to it)

Thats just what i think other people might not agree.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Ok.

I have a big. Well fairly big, problem.

Its big IMO.

See, my old source for advice is down for the day...so this is my backup helping place.

So yeah, my problem is~
    There is this girl, I have liked her....for about 4 years, she has always kinda been a friend of mine since I really met her...but I don't wanna be 'just friends' its just not what I see for us. I see, an "us". So yeah, I finally got the balls to ask her out, and she ignored it, then I finally got ahold of her, and she said that she wasn't in the mood for a BF and that she wanted time off of it...but she said that if I was her BF, I would be an awesome BF. Next day she asks out one of my [not really best friends, but a friend] friends. This left a "O_O" look on my face when I heard this, so I asked her [as a friend] if she wanted to go to the dance this Friday along with other chat in a message, she ignores the dance question and goes straight to the other conversation. Then....she just stops talking to me.

Is it completely impossible? Or do I have a chance?

Yeah, she's probably trying to avoid telling you she's not interested in you because you're her friend and it might offend you. I know it's exceptionally hard, but I agree with zanacross. I don't think you should ask her anything like that again, I think you should try to forget about it as much as you can. I know it's not an easy thing to do...

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Pc is back online so post your problems please.

You know about my problem with small muscles They are growing massive now, well not massive but they are getting bigger.

i can do 15 press ups now not much but better then befor and like 20n chin ups.

Last edited:

WarHawk

No more School.
    Years
    This sucks,

My substitute that is REALLY OLD doesn't know how to teach,I have been having her since the 3rd week of school(Teacher got rammed by truck),she can't even teach,then we took
    two test for Science and Math and FAILED, my parents got so mad no DS,computer,TV,phone,and no MANGA!(Secretly going on right now because my Dad is pooped,)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back