• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Annoying your bullies always helps. Just try to pretend they don't exist, and watch them catch your attention with their insults (always humorous). If your bullies are a little more..."active" with their insults, then this might not be such a good choice. Keep a low profile, it might not be a solution but you're less likely to catch their attention if you're not doing something like flaunting around and bragging about something.

And if you're trying to solve your bladder problems, don't expect us to come up with an accurate answer. We ain't doctors here. You could always search up your condition(which you haven't named to us yet) on Wikipedia and look for some treatment.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Can you describe it a bit more? All I know is that it affects your bladder, but I have no idea what it specifically does. I'll go search it up for you once you describe it a bit.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    But I wasn't reading this thread yesterday now was I? XD

Read a few pages back to try and find the descriptions of your "problem", still can't find it.

I have, however, noticed something from your previous posts. You seem indesicive, whenever we give advice, you just can't seem to take it. You seem to concentrate more on feeling down then trying to be happier.

Most of us have had bully problems before in our lives. Do we just sit down and moan about how unfair life is to us? Well, some of us do, but we really shouldn't. It isn't helping much, and can you imagine the torment you'll have to go through once they find out you've been seeking help about the same thing for over 4 pages now?

Look on the bright side of life, pull yourself together and just tell those guys off. If you can't do it on your own, tell a teacher or something. They might say you're a wuss, but if their smart, they shouldn't try to pick on you in the presence of a teacher. If you're truly so afraid of them, tell your teacher not to mention your name.

Years
    Dumb people - people that aren't as smart as others. xD

ur not one of them... Me, on the other hand...

yeh, thats a slightly meaner way of putting it.

neways, yeh, SS, try 2 "go" as much as possible that wouldnt draw attention 2 urself, if that makes ne sence what-so-ever. (which it probably doesnt)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back