• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm having all these break downs, and I honestly don't know what to do. I'm thinking about going to see the 9th grade guidance counselor.. but I don't know. My teachers really don't notice me, so me having those break downs are okay. (Trust me, the LAST thing I need is a teacher seeing me have a mental break down.)

Help please?
    I think your best bet would be to see your counsellor. This is definitely going to be a tough time for you, and that's what they're there for. It might be awkward, but they know how to deal with all kinds of situations and they can help you immensely. I was always a bit hesitant about seeing them for problems that weren't academic, but I did anyway, one day, and it made me feel so much better about the situation. So give it a try and I hope everything works out for you. ^^;

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    My problem as for now..Im having trouble sleeping nowadays and every now and then I always wake up really early in the morning, is this normal?

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    My problem as for now..Im having trouble sleeping nowadays and every now and then I always wake up really early in the morning, is this normal?

This might be anziati
    like when you where feeling like you where missing something

How longs this been going on?

you could go see your doctor or somet like that.

meh i never sleep now i get like 2 hours a mourning
    i go to sleep bout 5:30-6:30 am

lol

wake at 8am

so i dont have the problem you have

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    This might be anziati
    like when you where feeling like you where missing something

How longs this been going on?

Actually Ive talked about that here a few days ago, and that strong feeling is still there...theres so many mysteries within my life..

Cherrim

Years
    If this has been going on for a while, try taking the over-the-counter sleeping pills and see what they do. They'll help you get drowsy so you can fall asleep easier. Otherwise, if it starts affecting your performance, you might want to see a doctor about it. :\

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    If this has been going on for a while, try taking the over-the-counter sleeping pills and see what they do. They'll help you get drowsy so you can fall asleep easier. Otherwise, if it starts affecting your performance, you might want to see a doctor about it. :\

Its been like that for a week now and no Im perfectly fine it hasn't affected my performance, coordinations, conditions or anything, I might aswell try and sleep soon and see if it gets any better in the future.

Cherrim

Years
    Yeah, if it's only been a week, just see if you can slowly fix your sleeping schedule. It might just be that you're so used to staying up late from weekends or something that your body can't adjust back to the weekday schedule. I'm definitely having that problem right now, I know. XD

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Alright well this isnt serious matter but I just felt like saying it, nowadays Ive been kinda depressed lately, I have no problems in RL I dont have any financial, friends, life, education whatsoever problems my life is cool, but I felt like theres like a "gap" somewhere in my life, I can't really recall what I've done wrong the past days/weeks/years, and its like "Im missing something"..Im guessing its just me?..

Meh it might be because of that

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Yeah, if it's only been a week, just see if you can slowly fix your sleeping schedule. It might just be that you're so used to staying up late from weekends or something that your body can't adjust back to the weekday schedule. I'm definitely having that problem right now, I know. XD

Ill try and sleep now, its like 2 in the morning and Im still wide awake..I just came back from a party a while ago and strangely I dont feel drowsy or anything..weird ah well cheers for the suggestion, Im hoping it gets better soon =).

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Ill try and sleep now, its like 2 in the morning and Im still wide awake..I just came back from a party a while ago and strangely I dont feel drowsy or anything..weird ah well cheers for the suggestion, Im hoping it gets better soon =).

You know, I had this same problem last year. What fixed it for me was working out more, try running like at least a half a mile each day. Plus you can lose a few pounds while your at it.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    You know, I had this same problem last year. What fixed it for me was working out more, try running like at least a half a mile each day. Plus you can lose a few pounds while your at it.

I work out almost everyday..but anyways I'll see if it gets any better by next week.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I work out almost everyday..but anyways I'll see if it gets any better by next week.

Oh, well never mind then. =P

That sounds like a good idea to me, though if it's not better in a week you should probably go to the doctor.

Lash

Years
    Heres another one of my many problems, lol.

I am Bi, but I do not want to admit it to my parents.

My dad hates anything thats not straight, and my mom would never look at me the same. My sister is to much of a friggin' gossip so I can't tell her ;;
    Along with that, I have two friends who probably would try and avoid me if I did admit D:
    Its kind of hard, and it does tear at me a little since I have not admitted it yet. I do not want to, since I love my family and I want them to love me back.
    Another thing is, my parents get pissed at me every time I tell them that I am atheist.

No idea if I need the help, but it does tear at me, unoe?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Heres another one of my many problems, lol.

I am Bi, but I do not want to admit it to my parents.

My dad hates anything thats not straight, and my mom would never look at me the same. My sister is to much of a friggin' gossip so I can't tell her ;;
    Along with that, I have two friends who probably would try and avoid me if I did admit D:
    Its kind of hard, and it does tear at me a little since I have not admitted it yet. I do not want to, since I love my family and I want them to love me back.
    Another thing is, my parents get pissed at me every time I tell them that I am atheist.

No idea if I need the help, but it does tear at me, unoe?

oh yeah, ive been there man

well with my personal experience i started by telling my mom. it was hard at first but she still loves me. eventually my dad knew, then my sis, then my bro, and recently my grandma.

my advice would be to start small you know? just tell your mom or dad, whoever you feel m0ore comfortable/closer to.
    dont tell any of ur friends til ur in college though, jr and sr are scary places to be when ur gay or bi

and eventually you'll see who ur true friends are

hope that helps ^_^

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I can honestly say I've never been in this situation or ever will be, but Xairmo really seems to know what he's talking about.
    thanks, id like to feel like i know what im talking but seeing as how i went through the same thing XD

also try to find a support group in your town, i go to one and it seems to help. you know just to have a group of friends where you dont have to fear to express your true self freely

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I don't think your mum would say that and mean it. What happened that caused her to say it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back