• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Powers Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
  • Tom walked onto the bus and sat down next to his friend Mark and asked him about what happened the night before,"Did you notice what happened last night?"
    "Nope I was busy with my work last night," Mark replided, " was realy busy."
    "Oh yeah I forgot about that game you were making, um it's called 'Broken Time'?"Tom said.
    "Yeah it is..." Mark said,"but it isn't going along to well..."Mark said.
    "That's okay mabey I cane help you after I get done with my homework..." Tom said.
    "Thanks Tom," said Mark,"that would be great."

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Melein had noticed that same guy from last night. "Hey something wrong?" "No.." Melein just dozed off until they got to school.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • Tom looked around the bus to see if he could notice anyone from last night, as of all things he did, Mark asked,"What you doing?"
    "Nothing," Tom said turning back into his seat,"I was just looking around, any ways we're almost to school."

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Melein woke up and they were at school. She ran to her locker and opened it up as quick as she could. Then she saw Alana. She closed her locker and ran to class.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • Tom walked to his first class and took out his sketch book, which was filled with Manga drwings, and turned to an empty page,"Man this is boring and I'm hungry..."
    After his first class he walked to the science room,"well what's on the list of things to do today?"
    "Why today is a study of the Space Time Continuem" said the science teacher.
    "Well Time is free for the taking so just tell us what you know..." Tom said,"well then again I could use this info..."
    "Why yes we could," said X quietly,"I could in some way or another control it..."
    "You can?" Tom asked quietly.
    "Yes..."replided X in a strngly evil sounding voice.
    "Okay then..." Tom said. Then he walked into the science room trying not to act like anything had happened.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "Well." She held up her hand. You could no longer see the symbol but it was still there. "Other kids got hit too. I can't figure out were the sparks came from. There's no explination. Do you know what's up?" She rubbed her hand absently thinking. She heard some one walking past the room and put in, "So what do you think. Saturday sound good?"

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "Ah, no. Saturday's tomorrow. I'm still stuck here." I pointed to the ground. When they seemed to leave, I continued. "Some strange giant rock behind me. Disappeared on my second glance. Hmm. Very strange. Who were the other people that got hit? Do we know any of them?" I asked in a very small voice, then checked my watch. "Geez. Time's up. Guess you have to go now...."

Alana

Years
  • Akira nodded and got up. "I don't know any of them personaly but I know they go to our school. Speaking of which I'm glad I don't have to go. Or else I'd be in trouble." There were moew foot steps. "Well see on Monday I guess, By." She left and walked home slowly deep in thought.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    After school Melein went home to relax. A force of power was pulling her in. She walked outside until she came to al lake. She saw a few other people too.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Stuck inside my room guarded by some merciless people, I paced back and forth trying to think. I wanted Akira to come again, I was so bored. Thinking of what would happen tomorrow, the next day. Would this finally be a miracle I could count on? For now I can't judge anything or jump to any conclusions, but I knew this was something interesting, and something I couldn't miss out....

Alana

Years
  • Once Akira reached her house she once again flopped on her bed and was lost in thought. She wondered what was going on for the millionth time in a row. "I'm to preocupied. At this rate I won't sleep and I'll be to tired for school on Monday." She turned over and closed her eyes.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    My time here couldn't get any worse. I was stuck here doing absoutly nothing except looking through old junk, and pictures I printed out long time ago. I turned to my diary and wrote the next entry, which was entitled "The miserable life, without thought."
    After I was done I simply closed my diary and went to bed, hoping for a beautiful dream...."

Alana

Years
  • Akira opened her eyes to day light. She sat thinking 'school!' then remembered she had only been taking a nap and was excused from school. Plus the next day was Saturday. She got up wanting to be doing something. Finally she left the house and walked quickly to Lashyina's house. She darted to her window and knocked softly. "Hey Lashyina are you awake?"

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I woke up also, and gasped hard asa surprise that I actually had a nightmare. I went over to the window and saw Akira. "Hey, you off to school? I got suspended, remember? I'll see you later!" Then I looked at my pants. They were stained. That wasen't any nightmare at all....

Alana

Years
  • "No it's still today. I'm off remember? Won a contest. It gave any day of my choice off. I chose this one. Anyway I'm bored. Come on. Opened your window and walk with me for while. No one else is home right now. At least no one that isn't sick. And if you can't walk then at least talk. I'll go crazy if I stay locked in my room all day."

piyoko

Lyserg Fan
    Years
  • Can i join?^.^

Name:Kaoru
    Appearance:she has shoulder-length light brown hair pulled back with a ribbon, and she has brown eyes.she normally wears her school uniform,but she also wears t-shirts and jeans.
    Personality:cheerful and happy-go-lucky,and she's kinda ditzy
    Powers:she can control water and rain.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    "I'm used to it, since it happenes all the time." I said and opened the window, and suddenly remembered in that dream, she had a scar on her left hand. "Can I see your hand for a second?" I asked, hoping it was not there. If it was true, I'd be doomed for sure. There was something out of the ordinary about those sparks, and I could be sure of it....

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • "stupidschoolstupidschoolstupidschool..." i muttered to myself as i walked home. none of my neighbors were home, so i decided to cut across their yards. as i climbed the fifth fence, i saw two girls walking home. i wondered if they had seen the meteor last night, so i ran toward them. "hey! did you see the meteor?" i cried.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ooc: I'm stuck home remember?..unless your not talking to me
    ic: I turned my focus over to the girl who yelled at me and Akira. "Meteor? A giant rock that made annoying sparks, right? I thought that was a dream aready!" I groaned. "So its true, huh? I hate it. Both of us got stupid stains and I got in trouble because it hit on my pants, how about you?" I asked her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back