• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pre-ordering Black and White?

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    I pre-ordered yesterday. I didn't know about the Shiny Suicune give-away, but I can pick up Zoruark from the Mall tour, so I'm happy. :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    Meh I'm pretty skint at the moment so I can't preorder until it comes to payday, but that's so late I might as well wait and go out and buy it in the day.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Now that it's so close to release, I'm just going to wait and get Black & White probally, only 16 days now.. wow. March 4th, Here I come!

Years
  • i'm not pre-ordering it.
    There are 16 days until BW come out in UK, so i'm not Preordering it. Well, probably not anyway :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    Preordered Black from Gamestop weeks ago. Hoping some kind of bonus is announced but at this point I doubt it. :/

They have a poster up that says they are giving access to a free Victini, supposedly only available via a Liberty Pass. I don't know much about it because I am trying to find out as little about the game so I can be surprised about everything in the game.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I'm not pre-ordering it. I'll just go to my shop with video games on the release day.

Invokez

Formerly Known as SytheXP
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I had both pre-ordered for me and my bro cancelled for fable 3 ce, going to re preorder sometime this week I think, They are fairly cheap compared to the previous games which really worried me.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • I preordered Black a few weeks ago :D The reciept for it is pinned up on my wall xD

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I got an email yesterday from the website I Pre-Ordered White from, it's coming on the 3rd of March! :3 1 day before anyone else ~ Muhaha >:)

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • I got an email yesterday from the website I Pre-Ordered White from, it's coming on the 3rd of March! :3 1 day before anyone else ~ Muhaha >:)

My shop will send me an SMS when it's there :3 I said to them my brother's birthday was one day before the release, and they believed me :) So I'll get it right when it's there, even before others can buy it xD If I'm lucky it's the 2nd of march!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pre-ordered both Black and White today. I originally didn't plan to, but when I saw in Dick Smith's catalog that you can pre-order both for $49 each (as opposed to the other stores having a pre-order and release amount of $68 - yeah Australia sucks with money) I decided to go ahead and do it! The store did say I can only get them early from that store if EB Games accidentally releases something early, which I hope they do. ;__;

Oh and there weren't any pre-order bonuses mentioned, but I didn't mind. I juuust wanted to get them cheap...er.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Pre-ordered both Black and White today. I originally didn't plan to, but when I saw in Dick Smith's catalog that you can pre-order both for $49 each (as opposed to the other stores having a pre-order and release amount of $68 - yeah Australia sucks with money) I decided to go ahead and do it! The store did say I can only get them early from that store if EB Games accidentally releases something early, which I hope they do. ;__;

Oh and there weren't any pre-order bonuses mentioned, but I didn't mind. I juuust wanted to get them cheap...er.

Really $49, was this online. I'll preorder there if it's not to late.

Back