• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pre-ordering Black and White?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Pre-order bonuses in australia vary from story to store - might be a case, or case+starter-themed-stylus-pack, or a plushie (seen random 4th gen ones or pikachu ones myself in different stores)... best to check up yourself, there is little consistency here.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    My pre-ordered White version hasn't dispatched from Amazon yet...but my sister who preordered Black from Zavvi dispatched yesterday T___T I have a bad feeling mine is going to arrive late...I might have to preorder from GAME or somewhere next time T_T

tajio

Sugoi~!
    Years
  • My copy of Pokemon Black arrived today! woot! Btw, I pre-ordered from "GAME"

BTW: To bad we have to wait till tommorow for the Victni Wi-Fi Event :( and they surveys aren't working either today, but I think it'll work tommorow.

Last edited:

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Preordered Pokemon White just arrived :D 1 day before release!

Cya, going to play :D

Update: Now I've just donwloaded the 'Gartenpass' via Wi-Fi :D (The Event Item you need to catch Victini :D)

Last edited:

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • My White arrived today =D - My friend's face dropped when I told her XD She planned on getting Black during school tomorrow xP

... Still choosing starter XD;

Years
  • My pre-ordered White version hasn't dispatched from Amazon yet...but my sister who preordered Black from Zavvi dispatched yesterday T___T I have a bad feeling mine is going to arrive late...I might have to preorder from GAME or somewhere next time T_T

I pre-ordered mine from GAME and they dispatched it this morning at about 11am so I'm hopeful that I'll get it on Friday, I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment so it will give me something to do over the weekend :)

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I pre-ordered mine from GAME and they dispatched it this morning at about 11am so I'm hopeful that I'll get it on Friday, I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment so it will give me something to do over the weekend :)

Really? That's odd; I pre-ordered from GAME and mine got dispatched on Tuesday, and arrived this morning. How long ago did you pre-order it? I pre-ordered mine on the first day we were able to, Jan 12.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    oh yeah, of course i pre-ordered it, just a couple days ago, and does anyone know the pre-order bonus in the U.S.?....

i hope its cool...
    It depends on the store. GameStop isn't doing anything, but Toys "R" Us is.

I preordered both games as soon as I possibly could. Decided to go with GameStop because I don't really buy video games anywhere else, and I don't really care about the preorder bonus(es).

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Still waiting for my copy to get here from Amazon. Hoping it gets here soon as I have an hour hour night shift at work starting in 3 hours then a 8am morning shift on sat and I want to get some play time in :(

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
    Years
  • Still waiting for my copy to get here from Amazon. Hoping it gets here soon as I have an hour hour night shift at work starting in 3 hours then a 8am morning shift on sat and I want to get some play time in :(

Same here! I pre-ordered it over a month ago aswell.. pfft thats the postal service for you. :(

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Same here! I pre-ordered it over a month ago aswell.. pfft thats the postal service for you. :(

My postman delivered it at 11:03 am. Yes I konw the exact time. Heard it drop through my door and ran down to get it.

If your normal post has been you should already have it.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Gahh, I got the dispatch email from Amazon yesterday while I was at work, but my post has already came today and my copy wasn't there D: Can't say it's all the fault of the post though. Amazon seem to have dispatched it pretty late seeing as some people actually *got* their copy yesterday...*is not happy* I hope it comes tomorrow D:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Aww, you guys are so lucky! I pre-ordered mine at Gamestop for my birthday, i won't get them till Sunday >_<!

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    I've been told it'll be here either today or tomorrow and seeing as there probably won't be any more mail today, it's probably going to be tomorrow.

Rassalon

Epic One
    Years
  • Ordered mine from play.com about a fortnight ago. Dispatched Tuesday still not got it and, the mail has already been.

Back