• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

private or open

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
Years
  • Ask the right questions, read well, and you'll make it to the end of this book.

I'd say I'm quite open but you may need to pry me open at points. I have only a very small number of friends who know me ridiculously well. 8D

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I only have like 2 friends that know a lot about me. I'm really private irl and I don't really tell people things since I just feel like they don't care. I dunno.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2020
    I'm a pretty private person and i dislike sharing things about myself, even around friends and family. On the very rare occasions I do share, it has to be with someone I really trust, and even then it feels pretty awkward. o3o

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'm mostly private. If we're friends, and you ask me some questions, I'll most likely answer them. However, there is a limit. There are a few secrets that are walled off from just about everyone. I used to be open about everything, but I've learned my lesson over the years.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I am a very private person irl. Everything I feel is intimate, personal, and just plain not anyone's business, I don't talk about. I think it's more because it's easier to write about that stuff than actually speak it, but even then, I'm pretty reserved online too. I know you didn't ask BUT it was relevant. lol

Years
  • I'm relatively private. I don't like to express my emotions or feelings about people, and keep them locked inside, away from the public's judgement and interpretation. However, I do occasionally open up, but only to my closest friends whom I trust deeply. I don't have a dark past or any real reason as to why I'm this way, just is what it is.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'm pretty private in real life. Not to the point where I leave no scraps for me to let people to get to know me...I just don't want people to know all of me. ;)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'm private off the Internet. I try to leave my problems to myself or to my close friends and family. It's better than being an open book for the world to judge and know. I like people actually getting to know me and not letting them in right off the bat.

Back