• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem Solving: Pokémon Style!

Years
  • Godzilla, erm I mean Tyranitar will soon sort that out with it's atomic breath, er I mean hyper beam! ;)

How can I open this safe I was left in a will with no key?

Years
  • It's easy... Chansey and Abra will help you out!
    Chansey will teach you how to minimize yourself... and then Abra teleports you in!
    Who needs a stinking key when you can just shrink yourself and go in? =D

I could use a massage.

Years
  • Let's get Machamp out here to work on all four corners of your back at the same time then~

I just dropped my toothbrush in the toilet! D:

Years
  • I'll give Delibird a ring, it wont mind delivering you a pizza =3

What am I to do about all these Molehills that have been popping up lately?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Jirachi is here, having woken up from her slumber and heeding your wish! You are now a Winx Club fairy!

My pet rabbit needs a companion for the weekend to keep her company (and stop her from getting into mischief!), but who will she get along with?

Years
  • Buneary will gladly keep it company! The two can play house and take care of your plushies together!

My cat could use some company when I'm not at home =3

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • I can rent out my Purrloin to you for free, no strings attached! Your home and all your belongings will be perfectly safe... 😈

Uh-oh, the police are knocking at my door again! I need a Pokémon to get me out of here!!

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    don't worry. Hoopa can teleport you out of there.
    a bunch of magic jewels were given to a supervillain by his nephew.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Too bad Sableye came along and ate all the criminal's magic jewels!

But... oh no! The magic in the jewels turned Sableye into the new supervillain! He must be stopped!

Years
  • My Ditto will transform into it and stop him!

Oh no.... my Ditto Sableye has been corrupted and has joined forces with Villain Sableye!

Years
  • No need to fret... Wobbuffet here will prevent it from leaving with it's Shadow Tag, so that we can recover the badge and everything else it stole!

I seem to have lost my Applin... last time I saw it was at the greengrocer's... I need someone to help me find it!

Years
  • I will come with you! Let's find your Appletun together! And get some vegetables and Berries while we are at it!
    Spoiler:

Oh no! A bad Berry Poisoned me! Help!

Back