• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Procrastinating

Lucid

Instead of doing laundry I taped spiderman memes on my fridge today.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • It depends on what I'm procrastinating on. If I'm not interested, then I'll never do it. I'll keep pushing it off, feeling worse and worse about it, and never get it done. It's quite the nasty habit, but I've been doing it less and less, so that's good. Still, it's hard to shake.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • "we are all guilty of it at least once in our lives"

haha, funny. If it was a law not to procrastinate, I would be serving the rest of my life in prison.

Years
  • Oh, yes. I am not good with this stuff at all. I have a terrible habit of putting things off as i've been in college. But luckily, in two more weeks I won't have to put up with it anymore...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's really hard to get things done when you have the Holidays around. I had the hardest time completing my papers for class because of it. It was like...I wish I could have gotten this done before December rolled around.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'm a moderate procrastinator. Some days I will procrastinate to the point where I get absolutely nothing done, whilst other days I'm a powerhouse and accomplish all tasks I needed to complete. It really depends on how I feel. I do try and ensure I have more active and productive days than lazy ones!

Years
  • Procrastination, procrastination everywhere.

There isn't a single thing that doesn't involve me procrastinating. I don't possess a sense of urgency like most would, hell even the ' fun ' aspects of life get a raincheck.

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • Procrastinate?
    Procrastinate.

I'm a chronic procrastinator. Even if I like to do something, I'll just procrastinate it. It's done things to my grades, my self-confidence (or lack thereof), and even my relationship with my parents. But it mostly has to do with where I am at the moment. If I'm at home, all I can do is procrastinate. If I'm in a library or something, I try to get stuff done as quickly as possible. Such is my life.

Back