• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Profanity! Wash You Mouth With Soap!

Do you swear

• A Lot!

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Only When I'm Angry!

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Never!

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • I Swear Like a Giant Radioactive Monkey!

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • My rate of swearing varies XD At school, I swear when I need to enforce a point, to my friends, but obviously not to my teachers XD. I'm not allowed to swear at home... at all...

EDIT: PM10k, you can swear in Vietnamese? o_O I can't... and I am Vietnamese...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Jedi_Amara said:
    EDIT: PM10k, you can swear in Vietnamese? o_O I can't... and I am Vietnamese...

Not really.
    I can say female dog though. :P
    I hope that counts. XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Yeah, this thread is very old.....
    But I guess I'll say something anyway!

I've.....never sweared once in my life.
    Never have, never will. First of all, it's a sin.
    Second of all, it's just not right!
    Swearing is one of the things that really get on my nerves....

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I can swear in Vietnamese too~! =P (Even though I'm not Vietnamese...) But I only know one phrase. And I know one phrase of a curse word in Cantonese too. =P My bad influence of a cousin taught me. =P

I have no problem with old threads staying open, but if another mod decides to close it, go ahead. m_m;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Yeah, this thread is very old.....
    But I guess I'll say something anyway!

I've.....never sweared once in my life.
    Never have, never will. First of all, it's a sin.
    Second of all, it's just not right!
    Swearing is one of the things that really get on my nerves....

Ahh, that's one of the things that make you funny. :)
    You see, people I know from my school thinks it's funny to swear. It just really doesn't sound right.
    Wow you too Miyu?
    Well I see swears from Vietnamese and Chinese movies. That's how I know them. :P
    My father don't know any kind of swears in English. So when in the movies, he'll laugh at the swears but he doesn't know what they mean. XD
    But my parents are against it also.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • I don't swear...well, once by mistake while playing Super Smash Bros. Melee I said "I'm gonna kick some pikachu ___!" Yeh... -_-;; the worst I ever say is crap, or the erm...P-word I should call it snce it got blocked off...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I have never sworn in my life, I tell you.

*Everyone stares at me*

Erm...okay...So a little...

*is still being stared at*

Oh, I admit =does this dramactically= I have sworn many a times. :'( But all of them I did not mean. I was mad, I tell you. Madder than OLD KING KONG.. Meaner than a junkyard dog. O_o;

I have sworn badly when I'm mad...not always...I just punch my opponent silly in RL. But in chat... :badsmile: You don't want to know...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This thread is awfully old, but it?s doing all right I guess. =\ If the mods of MVP see it fit to close it, then that?s fine. ^_^

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • I don't swear at all unless I an very angry.
    It really gets on my nerves when people cuss; especially when there is other people that can hear it. :tired:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • It depends on your environment, you know. If you're hanging around with people who swear a lot, obviously it's going to rub off on you. (All my best friends are boys who are around 17 so they kind of do swear... plus, there is a lot of swearing in punk music.)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    My enivronment?
    *looks around*
    It's clean, it's sunny and it has a cool weather.
    Yup, that's my environment now.:P

Most of my friends swear often. I'm used to hearing it so
    it's not a big deal to me when they swear. That'll be a different story if they cuss
    at someone else.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hmm, this is very very old @@; But anyways, I don't cuss as much as I used to. I don't mind hearing people cuss if they're around people, but it ticks me off when people cuss repeatedly. Ever seen The Blair Witch Project? They cussed so much that I wanted to kick their mouths and break their jaws, repeated cussing ain't fun or cool no more, it gets annoying =P Once in a while cussin is more fun, but some people cuss too much just cus they think it makes them look cool --;; Its annoying..

*dies*

Pikaki

Wannabe preator... *Sigh*
    Years
  • Well,I don't swear unless...

1.I get mad.
    2.It just comes out.
    3.See reason number 1.
    4.I don't know any more.

Back