• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
  • exactly. if only more felt this way. Pokémon are so readily available, so why people think they need to ask for such outrageous offers is beyond me. oh well...right? lol

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
  • Hi guys, I would love to know the nature of your shiny koffing.

EDIT: Sounds fine. I'm praying it's bold by the way

Last edited:

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
  • Welcome back Prof. Bob! As soon as I saw your awesome thread I was addicted to it, and thanks to U_M and Shiny H for helping me out with a few Pokemon I asked for. I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend, I hope she's alright now. D:

Also Prof. Bob, what can I trade in exchange for an ordinary Mew? I currently have Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon and am willing to trade all three for just the one, I also have great items I could trade in exchange, like Armor Fossil, Water Stone, and Razor Claw. I'd be really greatful if you except my offer, if not, I understand. C:

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Elise (girlfirend, lol) is doing better. she's actually made a pretty fast recovery, but her being 23 has helped quite a bit. i'm hoping to start getting on a bit more to do some trades, but as usual, can't make any guarantees (i'm sorry. XD). Moonlit Umbreon, i'll take anything for the Mew, be it Starly, Bidoof, Magikarp...anything. i'm just a generous trader. :D

and thanks to all of the members that have helped with continuing support of the Breeding Center. i'm not sure if any of you have any idea as to how much i appreciate it. i seriously thought that my thread was going to be thrown back about 5 or 6 (even maybe 10) pages as usual (when i'm not around for that long), but i was quite surprised when i found it to be the 5th or 6th thread on the first page. thank you all very much! i WILL find a way to thank you properly. somehow....lol

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • :laugh: well, better than i was the other day. lol how about you? unfortunately i didn't get down to the apartment today, so i don't have my Wi-Fi adapter right now, though. :'( oh well...lol

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • oh....i'm sorry to hear that. was this out of mere choice, though? lol don't worry, i can supply you with Pokémon when i get the Wi-Fi adapter. :D

(oh...and Master Balls, if you'd like. lol)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • is it really coming up that soon...yikes... i have the strangest feeling that i won't be able to make it. but then again, i have a lot more on my plate at the moment (two kids, sick girlfriend...oy vey...lol). i'll have to see what i can do. :D

Jikeal

Prof.Bobs Team/New Breeder
    Years
  • Prof. Bob
    Im after a kyogre!! it is my favourite legendary
    I have yet 2 find some1 willing to trade with me!!
    I am offering a Lvl 70 Male heatran & 2 new born riolu both with egg move
    Focus blast!! I also have a Lvl 70 giratina & a Lvl 81 Dialga but i do not wish 2 trade
    them..? If worst comes then i will trade them!! Basically im just wondering if u could
    help me find a Kyogre if possible at all...? Thanks =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back