• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

megax50

Amateur Collector
Years
  • I was looking at your list. I just recently got a Gamestop Deoxys, would you want to trade for a Darkrai? I've been looking for one for ages. i was actually just working on getting it Pokerus'd if that might sweeten the deal...

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • Would I be able to grab a Chikorita Egg and a Cyndaquil Egg (any Egg Moves would be appreciated, although I'm not bothered)? It would be great!

Cheers, Ripper.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Would one of you two be able to breed me a Male* Machop with the Ice Punch Egg move?

*=IMPORTANT :P

Mystic_Trainer

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Does anyone perhaps happen to have a Gamestop Deoxys that could be cloned and traded to me, possibly virtually free of charge other than a filler Pokemon? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Ash_Love

Arcanine / Growlithe Collector
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    hello i was wondering if you can do specific egg moves , if you cant its fine too , i would love a growlithe
    how about a geodude in return?

Milotic_King

Beauty redefined
    Years
  • Hmm, whenever you get this message, I'd like a Yanma. An egg would be fine, too. ^_^

I have a few things to offer up: Larvitar, Dratini, Gible, Bagon, or Feebas.

Pick egg form or a level one untouched.

Get back to me ASAP please.

Thankx ^_^

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
  • Hi. I want a Houndour, Shiny Altaria, , Kabuto, Elekid with electrizer, magby with magmarizer (Or without, I have Diamond btw...), Mismagius, and Gallade.

I farm up starter eggs and rare eggs.

I can give you a piplup, torchic, omanyte, and feebas.

I don't have em right now, but I can egg up some remoraid, dratini, bagon, eevee, snorunt, growlithe, slugma, larvitar, anorith, cranidos, turtwig, chimchar, skorupi, combee, yamna, burmy, heracross, pineco, carnivine, tangela, cherubi, sunkern, munchlax, porygon, aipom, teddiursa, murkrow, croagunk, chatchot, tyrogue, riolu, and ralts

Please give me info on which ones I can have and which you want me to give to you. Thank you.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Hey there. I was hoping to get a piplup egg, with the moves Double hit and mudslap, or just mudslap if the two take too long to put together.

I got a burmy, combee, and cranidos up on GTS I have the burmy set to a glameow, but the other two I will set to be piplup. If easiest just trade via there.

Thanks alot, I know your all busy. Hoping to get atop the breeding convention myself soon.

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
    Years
    • Age 31
    • ?
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    Hey could I possibly get a larvitar? I'll trade you a cranidos. Also I know it wasn't on the original post but do you have any heracrosses or toxicroaks?

Last edited:

Greyson

Came just to kill your thread.
    Years
  • ^^

Hi!
    I was wondering, could I possibly get the 10th anniv. Celebi or Lugia?
    I have a semi legit arceus(i had to hack the azure flute, but the event is still legit)UT
    I also have a Shiny arceus i got over wifi, i cant tell if its legit or not.
    I have a movie darkrai if you want another
    and i have quite a collection of shinies. ask for any pokemon and ill find a way to get it to you.

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
  • I was wondering about the availability of your Movie Darkrai, 10th Anniversary Celebi, and Deoxys. I don't have many shinys, but I do have some legendaries (the 3 birds, Mewtwo, rayquaza, kyogre, and phione) that I could trade, as well as any as several Pokemon I could breed if you need them.

PM me with details whenever you get the chance.

Edit: I know longer need the Movie Darkrai, and I may be getting a Celebi soon (not sure yet, though), but I'm still interested in the Deoxys.

Last edited:

pallet town

From the town of Pallet!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    Is there any chance that I can get a Spiritomb unhatched?
    Thanks for everything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back