• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
Years
  • oh I dont have Platinum and I dont get the option to use Japanese characters (symbols) Im deeply sorry I could use that Ralts please understand.

ok gabehm i will need at least an 1 and a half sorry for the inconvenience But you will have a cool mudkip and a max revive or rare candy and you dont need to trade me those cool pokemon a bidoof or starly lvl 2 or any thing you want ok.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • oh I dont have Platinum and I dont get the option to use Japanese characters (symbols) Im deeply sorry I could use that Ralts please understand.

Japanese characters still show up on DP and Platinum can still trade with DP. English Versions of DP still have Japanese language support.

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
  • I tried the pal pad didnt have those symbols to be used I tripled checked too, cause I could use that Ralts

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    oh I dont have Platinum and I dont get the option to use Japanese characters (symbols) Im deeply sorry I could use that Ralts please understand.

ok gabehm i will need at least an 1 and a half sorry for the inconvenience But you will have a cool mudkip and a max revive or rare candy and you dont need to trade me those cool pokemon a bidoof or starly lvl 2 or any thing you want ok, as long as it is not platinum cause I cant trade with that version!

I don't mean to be rude, but when you say "1 and a half" do you mean 1 and a half hours? It's fine if it is I can wait =) and thank you! Sounds good to me.

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
  • ok thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea i mean hours.... filler filler

Last edited:

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
  • Ehwik your Riolu is done I used a tm to teach it earthquake, But through egg moves It knows Blaze kick, Sky upper cut, Sword dance and has a gentle nature unfortunately but that shouldn't matter much! It has a masterball and is waiting to be traded to you.

Gabehm I am just now starting on your mudkip!

I should be done in a few minutes

Last edited:

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
  • Gabehm your mudkip is done tm for Ice beam and rain dance, Egg move Water pulse and growl, it has a naughty nature and I gave it a max revive ok

Edit: Im getting online right now

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    Thanx a bunch man..I appreciate it..I'm going on wifi now.

Awesome!! Thanx again =).

Last edited:

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
  • sorry for how long it took me a couple other people wanted some stuff too and if you think about it thats pretty fast for 2 quality pokemon to breed so ya, no prob though I enjoy helping people

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    No prob..that was actually a lot faster than I expected. I can tell you're a busy guy lol.

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
  • Gabehm: you want anything else dont be afraid to ask?

Ehwik: Your pokemon is done and is waiting for you please pick it up as soon as possible, Im sure you will enjoy Riolu!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    Gabehm: you want anything else dont be afraid to ask?

There are actually 4 more pokemon I need but I won't burden you with that lol...there is 1 more thing I might need..do you by chance have a male ralts?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    The other pokemon I need are scyther, eevee and porygon..and then the male ralts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back