• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pshhhh, I'm too busy for my friends.

Do you reply right away, or do you act like you have a life?

• I reply right away.

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • I act busy, bro.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Usually I reply right away if I ain't busy or doing something else on the PC. But when I play a full screen game, I tend to forget that someone messaged me because most of the time I'm right in the middle of gaming and I only go to reply when there's a little break time ^^'

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I chose "act busy" but it's more that i legitimately am busy. Then I'll forget on I text back and before you know it I'll get another text asking why I didn't reply :P

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Oh god, I'm terrible with this. ESPECIALLY with girls. -.-
    A lot of the time, I read the message, and if I can't think of anything to say immediately, I put it off until I do. And then I forget. Then 2 hours have passed and either my mate's annoyed or my chirpse is ruined. :P

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I always like to reply as soon as possible when it comes to tPC. That's probably why I have this pesky glitch that's given me a permanent VM notification… -_-

As for other facets of communication, I only respond if a response is needed (question/inquiry) or if I think of a comment to reply with (dead-end statements). If neither of those requirements are met, then don't expect a text back from me unless I really like you. :/

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    It actually depends. If it's my bf, I respond right away, but if it's someone I don't really want to talk to then I usually just act busy. XD Like, if it's someone important like a close friend of mine ex-PC Member then I talk to them. I usually only talk to him and my bf though. Plus, on Facebook I talk to my friends there, but I'm not much of a social person and keep to myself unless the person is important to me.

Years
    Majority of the time I answer within mere seconds/minutes of receiving a message :P My friends contribute to my procrastination XD When I am busy doing something else then I will probably take some time to respond.

Back