• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PSN Down, How Do You Feel?

Zet

Years
  • It's great to see that Sony has rolled out the update, and there might be another update too for when the playstation store comes back online so we can get our free stuff.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • PSN IS UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! finally ._.
    only a matter of time before it goes down again ;x
    It went down again yesterday but only for 30 mins cause of the overload of too many changed Passwords at once slowing it down really down. So they shut it off for like 30 mins or so. xD

Years

• If you haven't seen this, it might be worth a quick watch; has all the information that you need to know from what they have been doing to the Welcome Back Package.​

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Still waiting on the E-Mail to get my main psn account back.

Made a new on to play mw1 on and I'm already 9 hours playtime into it. Just from last night.

ソラ

Years

• If you haven't seen this, it might be worth a quick watch; has all the information that you need to know from what they have been doing to the Welcome Back Package.​
    Yeah I posted the blog link to it on the day it came back lol.

But that video made me smile alot lol. Kazuo looks really pleased to announced, it give information about it all.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Playstation Blog
    All PlayStation Network customers can select two PS3 games from the following list. The games will be available for 30 days shortly after PlayStation Store is restored and can be kept forever.
    Dead Nation
    inFAMOUS
    LittleBigPlanet
    Super Stardust HD
    Wipeout HD + Fury
    For PSP owners, you will be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list. The games will be available for 30 days shortly after PlayStation Store is restored and can be kept forever.
    LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
    ModNation Racers
    Pursuit Force
    Killzone Liberation
    There's also plenty of extra free content, and subscriptions will be recovered and have 30 days added free of charge. I only have LittleBigPlanet PSP out of the bunch, so this is a fantastic deal for me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Not sure what to choose from the Welcome Back Package for European Members.

Infamous
    Wipeout HD/Fury
    Ratchet And Clank Quest For Booty
    Dead Nation
    Little Big Planet 1

Thinking of grabbing Wipeout HD and Dead Nation. Anyone got any recommendations? :|

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • My brother was pretty pissed about not being able to play Uncharted 2. But I on the other hand didn't play my PS3 much so I didn't care about the downtime. But... I am more then happy to accept a copy of LittleBigPlanet and Dead Nation. XD
    I know most big PS3 people will likely already own most of them games, but it's a lot better then what Microsoft gave out on some of their downtimes (sure it wasn't as long as the PSN downtime, but MS gave out these crappy Arcade games no one wanted).

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I am happy with each one they have on the list as I don't own any of them. I am lucky enough to have more than 1 psn account so I will be able to get every single game.

If for some reason it messes up I will get Deadnation and Wipeout.

I wasn't that bothered about psn down gave me time to complete FF13 finally. But that was all I could be bothered to complete.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I am happy with each one they have on the list as I don't own any of them. I am lucky enough to have more than 1 psn account so I will be able to get every single game.

I wasn't that bothered about psn down gave me time to complete FF13 finally. But that was all I could be bothered to complete.

I'd guess that the games are connected by console rather than account, but I could be wrong.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Ah that's a point I didn't think about. I hope they are by account lol. If not I have no idea what to get. Have to do some researching.

But any other dlc is related to account rather than console so I should be able to get all of them as I buy my DLC on a different account than I actually play the games on. lol

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I'm really upset with Sony since I don't even own a playstation but I had an old sub to Everquest which had my info on it and i woke up on monday with un-wanted charges on my card. So here is to an innocent person suffering that doesn't even own the terrible system of ps3

ソラ

Years
  • I am happy with each one they have on the list as I don't own any of them. I am lucky enough to have more than 1 psn account so I will be able to get every single game.

Tbh, I need to beat FF13. I am like at Chapter 11.

But the downtime I played Tales of Graces F, doesnt have online play so it didnt bother me one bit, also Sly Collection too.

But other than that I am pretty happy it is back, I can show off my trophies even tho I dont have that much baahaha.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I finally recieved the email to get my main account back <3.

I can get back to playing Time crisis online to get the trophys and getting my last 2 bad company trophies <3. So happy to have my main account back. Although I will still play MW1 on my 2nd account as my main one got hacked by a noob so the stats aren't legit.

Sly Collection is pretty awesome. Hadn't played the games before but they sure didn't let me down.

ソラ

Years
  • I finally recieved the email to get my main account back <3.

I can get back to playing Time crisis online to get the trophys and getting my last 2 bad company trophies <3. So happy to have my main account back. Although I will still play MW1 on my 2nd account as my main one got hacked by a noob so the stats aren't legit.

Sly Collection is pretty awesome. Hadn't played the games before but they sure didn't let me down.
    It is awesome! I got the JPN version yesterday.

Sucks the english and japanese trophies share the same on trophies so if i get something the trophies wont show up :/ But meh Idc.

and Yay for your account. I wonder when I can get my JPN account wonder if Japan even has access to PSN yet.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm really upset with Sony since I don't even own a playstation but I had an old sub to Everquest which had my info on it and i woke up on monday with un-wanted charges on my card. So here is to an innocent person suffering that doesn't even own the terrible system of ps3

I'm sure you needed all of the 5 minutes it takes to clear up everything with your credit union/bank.

Zet

Years
  • I'm really upset with Sony since I don't even own a playstation but I had an old sub to Everquest which had my info on it and i woke up on monday with un-wanted charges on my card. So here is to an innocent person suffering that doesn't even own the terrible system of ps3

PSN != SOE

Also I have to say you're lying since the database with the credit card info was stored was from 2007. And since you don't own a PS3, you really can't say that it's terrible.

Masqueraine

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011

I'm sure you needed all of the 5 minutes it takes to clear up everything with your credit union/bank.

>_<

That's a childish and most likely sony biased way to look at it. I would be upset to if I didn't buy a PS3 but was effected by the PSN hacking, who cares how long it takes.

Years

• >_<

That's a childish and most likely sony biased way to look at it. I would be upset to if I didn't buy a PS3 but was effected by the PSN hacking, who cares how long it takes.

If their information for the Everquest account was older than 2007, chances are the hacking was completely unrelated. You get a new card with a new number every couple years if your bank/credit card company is doing it right.

Back