• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PSN Down, How Do You Feel?

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • Ive been hoping for PSN store to come back. But thats about it. I am hoping for FF6 to be on PSN store C:

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Lol I was pissed at PSN being offline because my friend would come over to my house instead -_-
    I used PSN a bit myself but not that much
    I stopped being active on it before i modded my PS3 though >_>

ソラ

Years
  • Don't know if anyone heard, But PSN store is back. The Welcome Back Offer isnt up yet, its in the final stages of testing and stuff. but here is the official announcement on the PSN store. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/01/playstation-store-is-available-and-updated-now/

Grace Chen // Director said:
    The PlayStation Store is back online and thank you everyone for your patience. You will notice a huge lineup of new downloadable games, demos, add-on content, themes, avatars and videos. Also, PlayStation Plus has been updated with new full game trials, free games and DLC, free avatars and even more discounts.
    You may have noticed that the content promised as part of the Welcome Back offer is not yet live. It is currently in the final stages of testing and will be available to download soon; we'll be sure to let you know when.
    The next PlayStation Store and PlayStation Plus update will be this Friday, June 3, and then we will roll right into some special publishes starting next week for E3 (so be sure to check back daily!).
    In the meantime, check out all the new downloadable content on PlayStation Store.
    Read more at.. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/01/playstation-store-is-available-and-updated-now/

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • ohhhhh thanks for the info so happy this is back up now can't wait for my freebies :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    The Welcome Back (aka, free games) thing is up right now just in case if you guys didn't know

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have done some testing and if you have more than 1 account set up before PSN went down you can get all the games. :)

Stupidly one of my accounts isn't working. I got wipeout from it then went to get the Wipeout dlc and infamous when it tells me I am connected to more than 5 ps3 systems :( hope they fix it.

Years
  • I heard about this yesterday but I loled hard at their name. 'LulzSec'.

It is getting rather annoying, so Sony better make their E3 amazing to make up for it!​

ソラ

Years
  • It is just sony pictures. Not PSN, or any online. So I dont see how this will effect us at all on PSN. But Sony Pictures Accounts..yeah they are screwed.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, I finally got around to getting my welcome back package and I am pretty happy to be honest.
    I am loving the fact I got the 2 free games (Wipeout HD & Dead Nation) and with the PSN+ account Burnout and all the others.

Not bad Sony.​

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I grabbed my WB package last night. Or most of it, anyway. I'm probably gonna activate Plus closer to the end of the month.

Today I downloaded Infamous which is the only one I could download since it takes up so much space and nothing else fits (stupid 40g console ;_;). I also grabbed Dead Nation and for PSP games, Little Big Planet and ModNation. I'm happy with this considering I wasn't really affected at all. xD;

Years
  • I got my WB package the other day. Got Dead Nation and the Wipeout games and packages.

I also got Burnout Paradise and some other free games. Was pretty happy with BO since I do like those games but never got around to buying it.​

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I don't have a PS3, but for my PSP I got Mod Nation and Little Big Planet. Glad they gave us free games at least!

Years
  • What do I think? I think I got a free game for it... which is all right, as payment for the few days' peace of mind I lost over the stolen information...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I never gave out my credit card number. I downloaded 4 of the 5 free games. I already had Dead Nation (got this from my brother who did shop on PSN lolol). Yeahh. Profit. B)

Last edited:
    Back