• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho-Pass 2 (Urobuchter too lazy to write)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Urobutcher without Urobutcher 2

Psycho-Pass 2 (Urobuchter too lazy to write)

Synopsis

Season 1:
    The series takes place in the near future, when it is possible to instantaneously measure and quantify a person's state of mind and personality. This information is recorded and processed, and the term "Psycho-Pass" refers to a standard used to measure an individual's being. The story centers around the "enforcement officer" Shinya Kougami, who is tasked with managing crime in such a world.

In the future, it is possible to quantitatively measure a person's emotions, desires, and every inclination. In this way, it is also possible to measure a person's criminal tendency factor, which is used to judge criminals.

This is the story of a team of policemen dedicated to maintaining public order. Some of them work in the Enforcement Division, responsible for the apprehension of criminals, while others belong to the Supervisory Division which oversees their colleagues in Enforcement.

Information

Type: TV
    Episodes: 11
    Aired: Oct 10, 2014 to ?
    Producers: FUNimation EntertainmentL, Tatsunoko Productions
    Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Police
    Duration: Unknown
    Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)

Prepare for Akane Hanazawa!

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    Haven't we already been told most of the characters are going to die?

Also I hope some sort of romance evolves between Akane and Shinya before one of them dies :s

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Yah. I foretell many deaths in this season. Well, we can't blame urobutcher. XD

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Yah. I foretell many deaths in this season. Well, we can't blame urobutcher. XD

But Urobutcher isn't even in the staff team this season. :v

As he said not to blame him when someone dies. :v

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    But Urobutcher isn't even in the staff team this season. :v

As he said not to blame him when someone dies. :v

What i meant was we were told that pretty much people are gonna die. Urobutchers said just not to blame him :3

Years
    Interesting opening. It felt like it had a Death Note and Tokyo Ghoul influence.

Sadly it seems the system is pretty much still the same. The enforcers are still seen/treated as dogs.

The new enforcers looked really well and I liked them. I also liked the little personality that was showed this episode.

But her new partner is nowhere near Kougami, she(for now at least) is so dislikeable. Also Hanazawa Kana doing a great job as always.

Years
    aww yiss I can't wait for the series to be finished so I can binge watch it!

I hope they've added to Akane's personality though, cuz I don't really watch anime and yet I still found it lacking.

Years
    They probably had to change her personality so Sakura Ayane's personality and HanaKana fangirlsm didn't appear in anime =D
    Because SakuAya absolutely adores HanaKana =D

Well her character even in season 1 was kinda......

I guess I've forgotten a lot from season 1, that Ginoza( he just seems so different and badass without the glasses) the enforcer was a inspector last season and that Tomomi Masaoka was his dad..

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Heard that the first ep was good. I'll give it a watch soon and report my impressions here. My expectations aren't really sky-high, though. :p

Candy

Years
    And here I'm still watching season one. Oh well, at least I'm already halfway through.

Candy

Years
    Guess who just went through 20 episodes in three days (+1 day from many months ago).

...And guess who lacks the internet to watch the next season... :'<

Back