• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psycho-Pass 2 (Urobuchter too lazy to write)

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Basically, that character's name is "god Kirito", which definitely cracked me up when he mentioned it.

Hahaha, I noticed as well, I couldn't stop laughing for several minutes after that.

Episode 3 was too slow for my taste, but I can let it go.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Fun fact: "Kamui" means "god" in Japanese (actually, Ainu language. Just googled).

Basically, that character's name is "god Kirito", which definitely cracked me up when he mentioned it.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha, that's some hilarious stuff XD;

Kami = god in jap is what I knew so Kamui meaning "god" never occurred to me, haha. This definitely changes the way I look at the villain lmfao

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
    I loved season 1 of this but for some reason I just can't get into season 2, I think it might be the lack of Shinya but it just doesn't have the same feel as season 1 :s

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    3 episodes in and I am not fond of Mika. At all.
    Other than disrespecting the enforcers (one of whom was an inspector himself), she has the audacity to call the more experienced Akane wrong. I seriously hope she goes through some character development somewhere down the line.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Mika is getting a lot of hate from me.

Sure, you've gotten like 1 1/2 years of experience already (timeskips whoo!), but I bet that you have never, ever encountered a scenario like this. Akane has only joined the bureau for a while when she started getting caught in the mess that occur at season 1.

I hope she'll go through character development, or else she'll end up on my hated character list, and that's saying something.

Raven Valt

Years
    Am I the only one who has been really disappointed with season 2? It just doesn't have the same feel as season 1 and I don't all that much like it ;s

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

Spoiler:

Am I the only one who has been really disappointed with season 2? It just doesn't have the same feel as season 1 and I don't all that much like it ;s

It isn't that good. Not because of that I find it bad.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Personally, I feel like it's just the same quality as the first season, almost disappointingly so, since it feels like just the same stuff over again (some rebel going against the system with a mysterious benefactor who seems to be above it). But I'm still enjoying the heck out of it, since I love this series :D Also, I've only seen up to episode 3 so far, so maybe there's some game-changing moment in one of the newer episodes that I haven't seen yet.

Raven Valt

Years
    It's getting so unbelievably boring now, they need to give it a kick or a push and I am hoping to god that Shinya makes his come back as the savior or something because otherwise I feel my liking for this anime is going to sink fast.

derozio

Years
    Well... I'm pretty much watching it for Akane HanaKana so... I have no complains =D
    Corrected it for you.

I personally haven't been disappointed, tbh. Its been really entertaining and engaging so far. I don't really notice any drop nor do I see much improvement. More of the same in case of entertaining/fun series like Psycho Pass are always welcome in my book.

The killings shot up by quiiiiite a bit in the recent episodes, though. Not that I mind, but yeah, so many bloody people lel

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Completed The first season :3 really intense and Matured anime. I love this Psychological Anime showing almost every intense thing related with Brain games and all. Still I have to agree that a kind of anime like this is perfect to use time watching them.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    This show is officially stupid. I'm just waiting for the movie, which will probably return to the narrative that the first season had.

Raven Valt

Years
    This show is officially stupid. I'm just waiting for the movie, which will probably return to the narrative that the first season had.

This has to be the worst season 2 of any anime I've ever seen, it is no where near the same level of entertainment and amazingness that season 1 was. I keep complaining at the lack of Shinya kills it and I will still stand by that statement because for me it's been simply dreadful. If you actually take the basis of season 2 it's just season 1's premise rewritten to look different and they did make it different, differently BAD.

If Shinya makes like a 4 minute cameo in the last episode or something cheesy like that I think I'll be giving this my first rating of 1/10 ever.

derozio

Years
    ^ which is funny especially considering the fact that with the movie already confirmed, the chances of that happening has risen quite high. XD;

tbh I'm just seeing it through. Admittedly, I do not find it as crappy as you all do. Maybe because it has been so long since I've seen the first season that I went into this with zero expectations? Or maybe because despite the amount of stupid stuff being shown in the episodes, I am unaffected because I've kinda been on my "switch my brain off and enjoy the show" mood for a while? Idk.

Whatever be the case, just a few more episodes to go. :p It'd be interesting to see how much more it can go down this route lel

Back