• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    where in eterna forest is tm82 sleep talk found? specifically

Technically, it's not in the "forest" part of Eterna forest, but in the area by the entrance that's only accessible if you have Cut.
    Who do I give the everstone to to higher my chances of getting the parent's nature? The male or the female?

Female/Ditto. If breeding female and Ditto together, then Ditto gets it, not the female.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    ok thanks.. it looks like i already picked it up and then did something random with it -_-

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    how do i change my swarm for the day?

and is there a way to check my swarm without watching that annoying tv?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    how do i change my swarm for the day?

and is there a way to check my swarm without watching that annoying tv?

you cant change the swarm poke.. just wait until 2moro.. and i dont talk to the ty i talk to the girl

RGS

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Why is Beldum's catch rate as low as most legendaries, and LOWER than some legendaries?

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    ffffff. after sitting here for 2 hours searching google how to do it, it happens to be the way I thought it would work out the first time. xD
    Thanks. :)
    Heh, i've known this for years 8D
    I used a Milotic with Hypnosis, Recover, Ice Beam and Surf in the Battle Tower and my team on my stolen Pearl :)

The egg-chain is Spinda -> Psyduck -> Feebas, at least in Ruby, but i think you can replace Spinda with something else, but that egg chain i am certain works.

jaipr

PkMn Breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    In Platinum, I think if you go to the GTS, there is a machine on a certain floor that deals with ranks or something.

Years
    Why is Beldum's catch rate as low as most legendaries, and LOWER than some legendaries?

Because it is. Ask Game Freak themselves why.
    ...and what girl?

The Professor's assistant's sister. The one that lives in the house in Sandgem Town.
    Is a Riolu with egg move Blaze kick rare/worth a lot/good? If so, how rare?

No, not really. Lucario with Blaze Kick isn't all that useful.

jaipr

PkMn Breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Nooby question: What is a spin trade? I tried it with my friend but it said I needed an Egg. We both got eggs, went back to the union room, and then it said I couldnt do it with Diamond and Pearl, only Platinum. So, what is it? Does it hatch eggs or something?

Jai

chickengamer

Pointless Space, Trade with me
    Years
    what lv is palkia ment to be when caught?

just wondering as i have just been given a lv 70 palkia (met at lv 70) in a trade and would like to know if its legit or not

Years
    Nooby question: What is a spin trade? I tried it with my friend but it said I needed an Egg. We both got eggs, went back to the union room, and then it said I couldnt do it with Diamond and Pearl, only Platinum. So, what is it? Does it hatch eggs or something?

Jai

It's a Platinum only feature that allows you to randomly exchange eggs with friends. There's also a little bonus game where if the egg you get lands in the bonus space, you get a berry.
    what lv is palkia ment to be when caught?

just wondering as i have just been given a lv 70 palkia (met at lv 70) in a trade and would like to know if its legit or not

In Pearl, lv. 47. In Platinum, lv. 70. So yes, it is legit.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Thanks ^^

Thanks for the tips lol I bred some Eevees, and the best I have so far are:

Henry: 29 / 28 / 28 / 23 / 28 / 30
    Nature: Calm
    Char: Likes to Relax

Carrie: 21 / 20 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 22
    Nature: Brave
    Char: Mischievous

Kai: 24 / 28 / 27 / 31 / 16 / 23
    Nature: Sassy

Brad: 25 / 20 / 28 / 31 / 28 / 22
    Nature: Hasty

Zephyr: 27 / 20 / 24 / 31 / 28 / 31
    Nature: Careful
    Char: Alert to Sounds

Kendil: 28 / 11 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 26
    Nature: Naïve

Stanley: 24 / 20 / 28 / 17 / 31 / 30
    Nature: Bold
    Char: Strongly Defiant

David: 24 / 22 / 24 / 28 / 28 / 19
    Nature: Lonely
    Char: Often Lost in Thought

Walter: 28 / 20 / 28 / 31 / 28 / 30
    Nature: Jolly

Best of my bunch of 60/70; they're not up for trade (yet, at least) :< How are they?

Walter & Eevee are my partners. Walter's IV is above; you're familiar with the female's.

Should I switch Walter with Henry? Or what? xD

Last edited:
    Back