• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
looking for EVd ninetales with at least two perfect ivs and has the ability drought

CMT for it

Venzeron

Canine Pokemon Master
Years
LF:Ralts(shiny prefered but not a neccesity)
OF: starters, or evolved forms of starters, ditto, jynx, white exclusives and some others

Last edited:

Melona

Protean Assassin
Years
Looking to trade for a flawless/near flawless Timid or Modest (UT) Zapdos.I'll see what i have to offer but i'll have more options if you can clone my pokes ^_^.Please no hacks,PM me if you can help.Thankies <3.

grodkorv

i like trains..
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
im looking for a timid/modest vulpix with the ability drought!
please PM/VM and we'll work something out :)

Years
Im looking for a Spiritomb and a seedot on my BW team. Is there anyone who can trade me one ? I dont have much to offer but we can always negotiate !

Last edited:

ZephyrEmperor

srs bsns
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2011
Hi,
I'm looking to fill up my Black Unova pokedex. I don't care about levels/natures.

Want:
- Throh
- Solosis
- Rufflet
- Thundurus (to get Landorus. Happy to borrow if you want it back.)
- Help to evolve Karrablast/Shelmet into Escavalier/Accelgor
- Help to evolve Gurdurr into Conkeldurr
- Help to evolve Boldore into Gigalith

I have no EV or shiny legendary pokemon, I am new to all this. I offer all pokemon that can't be found on White. Send a PM if you can help out.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2011
Still looking for a Japanese Ditto, my little brother started a new game and i lost everything, so unfortunally ive got nothing valuable to offer :/

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
LF: Tentacool, Mr. Mime, Teddiursa, Miltank, Unown, Nosepass, Gulpin, Spoink, Spinda, Keckleon, Croagunk, Snover, King's Rock (5th gen)

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
Does anyone have a Speed Boost Carvanha egg with Pokerus on it?
I can offer up some pokemon not found in GEN V.

Does anyone have a Speed Boost Carvanha egg with Pokerus on it?
I can offer up some pokemon not found in GEN V.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
Is anybody giving away a Celebi?

Is anybody giving away a Celebi? If not Ill trade a groudon for it.

Last edited:

grodkorv

i like trains..
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
i need someone to check the ev's on my horsea, like right now!
in return i'll let you keep a clone of another ev trained poke of mine, if you can clone that is :)

please let me know through PM!

Years
I have every pokemon in the generation v national pokedex and I am trying to collect them all in the shiny version. I don't care what gender. THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE ENGLISH ORIGINAL NAME. NO NICKNAMES

Offering: any breedable pokemon in the national pokedex. Each pokemon in my colletion has pokerus

TTC

Tommy The Cat
Years
Still looking for an IV EV Jolly Weavile with Ice Shard, Pursuit, and Low Kick.

Offering up to 3 of my pokemon depending on how many of the above requirements it fills. CMT for offers. I also have virtually any item you may want, especially those used for battling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back