• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#r00d

Fizzay

stuck at home
Years
  • So, uh, hi. I'm Fizz. I have a lot of crap going on, like, all the time. I'm on EGC a lottt so maybe a few of you know be as Fizzay/Fizz/Divergent and a crap ton of other aliases I've used in the past year. I never really clicked with this place but I'm going to try to be semi-active.

---Warning next part is about me and crap---

I'm from Dublin, Ireland and it's a crappy place that gets a lot of rain but it's my home and I love it, ha. I'm a dude, which somehow seems to be a shocker to some people. .-.

I am obsessed with anime and manga and basically everything Japanese. I'm not a weaboo though, I SWEAR. Supernatural and Revenge are also things I'm obsessed with TV wise. Divergent, The Hunger Games trilogy, The Fault in Our Stars and Skulduggery Pleasant are some of my favourite books, too. I'm also in love with Homestuck, Dave Strider is my hero. <333

I'm always on Tumblr, like literally always. I've never logged out either. Wow I don't even remember my password anymore....must change it....MUSIC. Ah yes, music. I love listening to VOCALOID, specifically Len, Rin and IA. My favourite songs are basically all of the Kagerou Project songs because they are so ahhhhhh. JubyPhonic is also my favourite English artist because wow she is amazing.

Uh wow I rambled on a bit, didn't I? Ha, sorry.

I'm always up for a chat as well so if you're bored please don't hesitate to strike up a conversation with me.

tl;dr: i have a crap ton of obsessions \o/

Oh and you guys can call me Fizz/Fizzy/Aaron, I don't mind.

Years
  • FIZZ FIZZ FIZZ FIZZ
    Hey, it's Sheep! Welcome back to PC, you best stick around this time or I will throw cute, fluffy pillows at you. Yup. :)

Ahh, I really want to visit Ireland one of these days, you're pretty lucky. Most countries outside of the US interest me a whole bunch and hopefully I'll be able to travel some day in the future. But since you're a Homestuck fan I'd like to push you in the direction of the Homestuck fan club, there is so so much to do there and it's one of our most active clubs. I've never.. really gotten into Homestuck since the earlier chapters are kind of slow but since it's so popular I might check it out again. I've been saying that but it's just so hard to get back into it, ugh. v_v Check out the other off-topic and Pokemon clubs while you're at it as I'm sure you'll find a lot here that's interesting given the size of the forum.

Music is huge over at the General Entertainment board so be sure to look around there! It's also the place for books, TV shows, movies, and anime. Pretty sure that place will be absolutely perfect for you so you must must check it out. Dave mods it, making it a lot cooler. :D; Go bother him sometime! Vocaloid is cute but I never really listened to many of their songs, though the character designs are absolutely adorable. The blonde twins are my favorites, though design-wise, IA is probably the cutest. Great to see we have similar taste in that regard.

But baha, Tumblr seems pretty huge nowadays. I only use mine to search through cute artwork and favorite/like pictures that I want to look at again in the future, but that's all. Twitter is my home outside of forums nowadays so I'm on that a lot more. You've got a whole slew of obsessions but someone like you will fit here to a T so be sure not to disappear. It makes me sad when you leave. :( You are awesome, okay!

Have fun and see you, Fizzy!

Fizzay

stuck at home
    Years
  • FIZZ FIZZ FIZZ FIZZ
    Hey, it's Sheep! Welcome back to PC, you best stick around this time or I will throw cute, fluffy pillows at you. Yup. :)

Ahh, I really want to visit Ireland one of these days, you're pretty lucky. Most countries outside of the US interest me a whole bunch and hopefully I'll be able to travel some day in the future. But since you're a Homestuck fan I'd like to push you in the direction of the Homestuck fan club, there is so so much to do there and it's one of our most active clubs. I've never.. really gotten into Homestuck since the earlier chapters are kind of slow but since it's so popular I might check it out again. I've been saying that but it's just so hard to get back into it, ugh. v_v Check out the other off-topic and Pokemon clubs while you're at it as I'm sure you'll find a lot here that's interesting given the size of the forum.

Music is huge over at the General Entertainment board so be sure to look around there! It's also the place for books, TV shows, movies, and anime. Pretty sure that place will be absolutely perfect for you so you must must check it out. Dave mods it, making it a lot cooler. :D; Go bother him sometime! Vocaloid is cute but I never really listened to many of their songs, though the character designs are absolutely adorable. The blonde twins are my favorites, though design-wise, IA is probably the cutest. Great to see we have similar taste in that regard.

But baha, Tumblr seems pretty huge nowadays. I only use mine to search through cute artwork and favorite/like pictures that I want to look at again in the future, but that's all. Twitter is my home outside of forums nowadays so I'm on that a lot more. You've got a whole slew of obsessions but someone like you will fit here to a T so be sure not to disappear. It makes me sad when you leave. :( You are awesome, okay!

Have fun and see you, Fizzy!

Yoooo Sheepy. If you do that, I will kill all the alpacas. <3

Ireland is pretty nice, but the more rural areas are kind of boring to be honest. :x That's pretty cool, I'll be sure to check out the club later. It's nice to see that this place has a large Homestuck memberbase. You should! The first act is a bit boring as you're only being introduced to the characters etc, but it definitely gets a lot better as the acts go on in my opinion.

Of course I'll bug Dave, that is my one true mission in life. v.v IA is pretty cute, I guess haha. You have great taste. (Y)

I know, right? So many people are getting a Tumblr lately. I just do the same, to be honest. But somehow people started following me so I decided to use it more. I don't really liek Twitter to be honest. :c It just never appealed to me. Haha, aw thanks Sheep. I'll do my best to be active. <3

Callīope1

█ uranianUmbra
    Years
  • Fiiiizzzz

It's Drew!
    Well on my new(ish) account.

Welcome to PC, dude.

It's good to see that you decided to poke your head in here. xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • FIZZ! :D It's me AWsquared from EGC! Welcome back to PC!

Well finally glad to have you back here. We've never really talked on EGC (only once so far lol) but maybe we change that here. This is my main forum so I spend a lot of time here (as you can see by my post count) so you'll probably see me here more than on EGC and maybe we can talk more! (Sorry. :/) Anyway that's not important.

Really didn't know alot about you so this was a good opportunity to learn more about you. Ireland actually sounds like a really nice place. I have a few friends who visit it every year and they say they have a really nice time there. I heard the landscape are very beautiful there so it's definitely one place on my list of places to go. If you haven't guessed, Sheepy is the mod of this here Welcome Lounge and it seems she's already directed you to some places. There are several other EGC members here already such Janna, Dave, myself, Hikari, Drew and Palamon so I'm sure you'll run into them if not already.

Yeah go bother Dave at General Entertainment. I'm sure we won't mind your company. XD I've gotten to know him a bit more since I recently helped him host a few radio nights on our radio room on Plug.DJ. It was for the annual get-together we have here every year during the summer. So yeah I know what he's like so I'm sure we won't be too bothered by your presence. Though he might ban you for being too annoying. Oh you should definitely check out the radio room too. It's definitely sprung up in popularity since the Get Together so there seems to be some people in there every now and then. And we plan on having more radio nights in the future so there's that. But besides that you should check out GE to discuss all of the anime, movies , TV, books and shows you like. But mainly to bother Dave.

While you're at it, you should definitely check out the other clubs in Pokemon Clubs and Fan Clubs and Groups. Janna already pointed you out to the Homestuck Club here, so there's that one and the many other clubs for Pokemon and other fandoms. Honestly I read the first chapter of Homestuck and got bored with it , though I might try to give it a chance again! Like EGC, you'll see PC has a lot of variety when it comes to the kinds of boards we have here. And the best way to be active here is to look through as many as you can and ind topics you like. We have a one-month no revival rule though so don't revive threads over a month. Be sure to look over the other rules of the forum too cause no one wants to get in trouble.

Anyway, I think I've said enough. I hope to see you as active as possible and that you can enjoy yourself here. We should talk more so on both here and EGC! But you should send me a VM here so we can chat! Later!

Years
  • Hey there Fizz, and welcome back to PC! I'm Zach (or you can call me Servine), and it's nice to meet you! {:3}

Seems like Cirno pointed you in the right direction with everything, so it looks like that's all covered. :] But I ain't lettin that stop me from personally welcoming you back to the best site on the internet! :3 I just recently got into a tumblr addiction and so far I'm liking it

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules, since things have changed since you have probably last been here, and we don't like seeing new (or returning) members getting infracted whatsoever :3c

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around on staff (with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to VM me or PM me if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

Hypocrates

shampain
    Years
  • FIZZ! :D It's me AWsquared from EGC! Welcome back to PC!

Well finally glad to have you back here. We've never really talked on EGC (only once so far lol) but maybe we change that here. This is my main forum so I spend a lot of time here (as you can see by my post count) so you'll probably see me here more than on EGC and maybe we can talk more! (Sorry. :/) Anyway that's not important.

Really didn't know alot about you so this was a good opportunity to learn more about you. Ireland actually sounds like a really nice place. I have a few friends who visit it every year and they say they have a really nice time there. I heard the landscape are very beautiful there so it's definitely one place on my list of places to go. If you haven't guessed, Sheepy is the mod of this here Welcome Lounge and it seems she's already directed you to some places. There are several other EGC members here already such Janna, Dave, myself, Hikari, Drew and Palamon so I'm sure you'll run into them if not already.

Yeah go bother Dave at General Entertainment. I'm sure we won't mind your company. XD I've gotten to know him a bit more since I recently helped him host a few radio nights on our radio room on Plug.DJ. It was for the annual get-together we have here every year during the summer. So yeah I know what he's like so I'm sure we won't be too bothered by your presence. Though he might ban you for being too annoying. Oh you should definitely check out the radio room too. It's definitely sprung up in popularity since the Get Together so there seems to be some people in there every now and then. And we plan on having more radio nights in the future so there's that. But besides that you should check out GE to discuss all of the anime, movies , TV, books and shows you like. But mainly to bother Dave.

While you're at it, you should definitely check out the other clubs in Pokemon Clubs and Fan Clubs and Groups. Janna already pointed you out to the Homestuck Club here, so there's that one and the many other clubs for Pokemon and other fandoms. Honestly I read the first chapter of Homestuck and got bored with it , though I might try to give it a chance again! Like EGC, you'll see PC has a lot of variety when it comes to the kinds of boards we have here. And the best way to be active here is to look through as many as you can and ind topics you like. We have a one-month no revival rule though so don't revive threads over a month. Be sure to look over the other rules of the forum too cause no one wants to get in trouble.

Anyway, I think I've said enough. I hope to see you as active as possible and that you can enjoy yourself here. We should talk more so on both here and EGC! But you should send me a VM here so we can chat! Later!

Whoaaa, longest reply I have ever seen. @@

Hey AW! It's nice to see you too. Hopefully we can get to know each other better, I mean you have the best name ever as do I so I'm sure we will. :P

I annoy the hell out of Dave even though I don't try to lmao. I'll be sure to do it on purpose this time though. The radio room seems pretty cool, I'll check it out next time there's an event or anything of the like on.

Thanks for the welcome and the tips! ^^

Hey there Fizz, and welcome back to PC! I'm Zach (or you can call me Servine), and it's nice to meet you! {:3}

Seems like Cirno pointed you in the right direction with everything, so it looks like that's all covered. :] But I ain't lettin that stop me from personally welcoming you back to the best site on the internet! :3 I just recently got into a tumblr addiction and so far I'm liking it

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules, since things have changed since you have probably last been here, and we don't like seeing new (or returning) members getting infracted whatsoever :3c

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around on staff (with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to VM me or PM me if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

Thank you, Zach! (:

I've looked over the rules and I'll do my best to follow them.

I'll be sure to.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • OHAI FIZZ. Your name makes me think of Drew. Make it stop. T_T Anyway, welcome back to PC. Hope you enjoy yourself here once again. #Lame response.

Hypocrates

shampain
    Years
  • OHAI FIZZ. Your name makes me think of Drew. Make it stop. T_T Anyway, welcome back to PC. Hope you enjoy yourself here once again. #Lame response.

'Twas the point. }B] Wow that was such a generic response, please try again.

Just kidding, thanks for the welcome Pala! (:

Years
  • Ima call you Fizzehh Fizzeh boii, haha.

Welcome to dah PC community bro!
    I love anime too! Whats your favorite Anime? Mines Black Butler! Its freaking awesome.

Well see you around, and if you ever wanna talk, send me a PM! c:

~blu

Hypocrates

shampain
    Years
  • Ima call you Fizzehh Fizzeh boii, haha.

Welcome to dah PC community bro!
    I love anime too! Whats your favorite Anime? Mines Black Butler! Its freaking awesome.

Well see you around, and if you ever wanna talk, send me a PM! c:

~blu

If you call me Fizzeh I will punch you so hard in the jaw, not gonna lie.

My favourite anime is SKET Dance. I've never seen Black Butler so I don't have an opinion of it. :c

Thanks, I'll be sure to.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay. How about aaron. Uhm. xD I was like so scared for some reason when you said that, because i too live in Texas, so i thought you would really do it xD

Back