• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raichu, Use Thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
dunsparce.gif

Dunsparce, you are one of, if not the most forgotten Pokemon in existence. Thus, you must show how awesome you are. Believe in me that believes in you! Yours is a (tail) drill that will pierce the heavens! Now go, Shock Wave on Dewgong!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Mega Blastoise use hydro cannon on Excadrill in order to blast him off.

Years
qwilfish.gif

Qwilfish, like Dunsparce you are not generally remembered by those who play Pokemon! At least Neo Team Plasma remembers you. Now it's your turn to shine. You're fighting against a legendary, but I have faith in you, so you better not let me down! Unleash Aqua Tail on Heatran!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Typhlosion tires of waiting, in his anger he uses Flame Wheel and melts Lucario into meaty metallic goop.

Years
togekiss.gif

Go, Birdplane! Dazzle the landshark with your Fairy lovely Dazzling Gleam! please do not kill me for being punny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back