• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate that trainer!

Years
  • We rate Pokemon in Trivia on a scale of 1-10, a perfect 10 being brilliant, the very best, and 1 being the worst, pitiful. Let's have some fun and rate the human characters too while we're at it. You can into take account whatever you'd like when giving your rating, their team and the level of difficulty fighting them, personality/ character development, their design.

I'll name a character, you rate it, and then you post a different character for others to rate, and round and round the game goes!

Let's start with my boi.

Steven Stone? What would you rate him on a scale of 1-10?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • 10/10! One of the best things about the Sinnoh games. He's really funny, and his character development moved me more than that of other subsequent rivals. I also like that he subtly inspired Trace from LGPE, whom I also like.

Janine? ;u;

Years
  • I forget like 80% of the Executives from evil teams so I'm not surprised at having to say I don't remember this dude.
    Design wise looks okay, but if you're on an evil team I can't give a passing grade!

So... 4/10?

Bianca?

Years
  • 9/10

I like Bianca, she is that bubbly, sassy friend/ roomie/ girl nextdoor or classmate that we all have known and love. The type who has some hair-brained ideas, but is so much fun to be around that we can forgive her mishaps. Her heart is always in the right place. She's also insecure deep down, and there's more to her than meets the surface.

I like how she is used as the foil to the serious and capable Cheren, and how their paths divirge, yet she also shows a lot growth, especially in BW2, and I like the mechanic in the sequels where she can let you find out the level of friendship your Pokemon have with you. Throughout it all Bianca's got a delightful, quirky design that fits her personality.

Sabrina?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh. Fantastic thread idea

I'll give her a 7. I think she's the most challenging gym leader in Kanto. I don't like the puzzle in her gym though.

Wes (Pokemon Colosseum).

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • 10/10. Haven't played Colosseum first hand but I do think he has one of the most unique designs and backstories of any Pokémon protagonist. Plus, he has Espeon and Umbreon, which is a nice contrast with his edgy appearance.

Elite Four Will?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • 4/10. Interesting concept, poor execution. Plus, I just find her obnoxious.

Emma/Essentia?

Years
  • Did not remember who that was... apparently involved with that Looker stuff which I never liked in the first place lol

Idk lol.... I'll go with 5/10

Hau?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • 9/10!! His Gym in LGPE was a laugh riot from start to finish, and him losing his home and Gym come the Johto games made me feel for him. Plus, he's a snazzy older gentleman, enough said.

Crasher Wake?

Years
  • 7/10, pretty memorable Sinnoh Gym Leader. Also loved his puzzle, although it didn't seem to fit his aesthetic per se :p

Looker?

Years
  • 5/10 - who?
    Yes I know who he is, but constantly forget about him =p
    The character never did much for me either tbh.

Bede ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • 7/10. Didn't like him much at first but I'm glad he underwent the development he did. I also love that he's one of the few Trainers to have changed type speciality; it should happen more often!

Eusine?

Back