• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Not a fan of non-square avatars. Quality isn't good. I like gligar but the image could've been better placed.

4//10

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Looks much better the the previous one, the one with the blue outlines and what not.
9/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Dislike non-square avatars. Quality..idk, looks a little low. Placement could've been better.

4//10

d

Your character's eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of its face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. It looks like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what it looks like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

It's head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your character's hair, lol. Seriously, do something. It look like a horse.

Stare at your character's face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly your character is. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages the face even further. Unfortunately for it, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

It's arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by it's sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your legs, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on its pale complexion. Its hard to sum up a creature like that in one word. 'REVOLTING' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive it looks. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where your avatar would be, on the scale of an average machine.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Kidding, nice gif 7/10​

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
(That is Owain from Fire Emblem: Awakening)

8/10

Shaymin for the win indeed.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
8/10
That is trippy man!
Spoiler:

That is an Air New Zealand Boeing 747-419 at gate 5C at Auckland International Airport.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
2/10

Interesting picture, but doesn't look like the kind of picture that would be nice for an avatar :C

2/10

Interesting picture, but doesn't look like the kind of picture that would be nice for an avatar :C

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back