• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • 8/10 I liked that show once... XD It's a good quality icon, but I prefer close up shots over full body shots.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • 9 / 10 -- Since it goes well with your theme colors and your userbars / username coloring. Minus a point since it doesn't match the bottom image as well anymore... Ever since you JACKED MY SWAG XD XDD

@v: MY AVATAR EXISTS. IT'S 1PX BY 1PX TRANSPARENT. ISN'T THAT CLEVER?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Looks pretty good. Monochrome is appealing, but I usually prefer mostly monochrome with a specific thing in it that's tinted a different color. Quality looks a teeny bit shaky but I can't tell if that's cause of how it was naturally of if something was done to it. Placement is good, though I generally prefer more off-center ones.
    8/10

lol mine is three minutes of "work" after not sleeping all night. I'm so lazy gosh.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • (Woohoo most people are voting 8 for my new avatar!)

4/10,
    I'v seen that picture before I kinda liked, the picture is terrible quality compared to mine and some other people, and also its not really a theme(not that you need one) but i prefer theme's and you should try find a PNG image of your avatar cause it looks like JPJ image which is a bad quality.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • I'm not sure what your avatar is, Domo Genesis. But, I guess I'll rate it 5/10.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • I like your avatar! It's magical and mystic. I rate 9.5/10!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back