• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • 8/10 - It used to be my favorite Eeveelution until Leafeon was created, but it's still definitely in my top 3! ^^

How about Clefairy?

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    5/10 Second worst Eeveelution imo, but at least it looks adorable.

Flareon

Silentasasin

Silentassassin
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    8/10
    I didn't like it much but I started loving it once I had to use it in a Nuzlocke. Made it through Claire and died in E4. Had good memories with it. Still, it's design doesn't help.

Azumarill?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 5/10 Not particularly bad or anything, but I found its pre-evolution a lot cuter, so it was a bit of a letdown when mine evolved.

Let's rate Skiddo next.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    6/10 Cute, but there are better Grass types.

Whimsicott

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • 9/10! It has a really nice design, and I'm also biased for most Grass-types anyway. =p

How about Swanna?

Years
  • 5/10 Its alright. Its pleasing to look at, its a swan after all. But there's really nothing about its design to make it stand out beyond that and let you know its a different species. It honestly just looks like a drawing of any swan.

Raichu?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back