• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I think you're mizing up your memories with some other Pokemon n-n;; fighting doesn't really have a resistance against electric whatsoever, you see.

You misunderstood my comment. I was expecting on getting a message saying it's super effective and I got no message which I find weird because I looked up one of his weakness is electric before I attacked him.

9/10 it's cute but not on my top 30 list.

Musharna?

Years
  • Hmmm... tricky. It design is sweet but being on the receiving end of its T-wave or trick room is not sweet. Its full of shenanigans. But I guess a Pokemon should not be rated badly for being useful to its trainer.

9/10

Miltank?

EDIT:
    I was expecting on getting a message saying it's super effective and I got no message which I find weird because I looked up one of his weakness is electric before I attacked him.

Hmmm... maybe it used the move roost to get rid of his flying typing? It should have been super effective like you said. Tbolt is normally a great option against that one.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 9.5 /10

Its part of an outstanding line of Pokemon. Good typing, extraordinary movepool, very good stats for a Pokemon not fully evolved, really good abilities. Its pretty much perfect, and when it evolves it goes off the charts into the most powerful Pokemon in its region. Metagross is beyond a 10.

Kirlia?

Last edited:
    Years
  • 8/10 Evolve it to Swellow and it becomes a great flying type Pokemon on the Ruby/Sapphire.

Clampearl?

Years
  • 10/10

It looks just precious. It gives you your pick between two solid Pokemon in its branch evolution or can be a very threatening pokemon in its own right in little cup with a deepsea tooth.

Torterra?

Years
  • 10/ 10

Deoxys has grown on me. I wasn't too keen on the story of its creation, it sounded sorta like grade b science fiction. However, It is really a force to be reckoned with and I have always like the novelty of its its wide variety of forms, and find the speed one especially cool-looking. I began to warm to Deoxys after watching the 7th Pokemon movie about him and became all for this Pokemon after its reappearance 6th gen.

Gyarados?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back