• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 2/10 The solo form has nice eyes but that's just it. The school form is creepy looking.

Gogoat?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    6/10, Not very notable, but it's fun trying to ride on it's back in Smash Brothers.

Yveltal?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • 8/10. Tangrowth is one of my least favorite designs, but I don't have any issue with little Tangela. He's very, very cute. I bet you could tank quite a bit with an eviolite Tangela.

Manaphy?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    5/10. Design is cute, but I'm overall not a very big fan of Legendary Pokémon. Also its stat line, while good, is boring, its move pool leaves to be desired and it's just a pure Water type legendary. Overall has an unfinished feel to it.

Mareep?

Last edited:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • 9 / 10

The typing makes her a little hard to use, but I still find her a very likeable Pokemon because of all of the imagination and beauty.

Psyduck?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back