• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    ugh, the ugly mosquito thing with steroids. Keeps showing off its body in its animation like it's Johnny Bravo. Also it robbed Heracross of its unique typing, and copied Heracross's Mega as a bulky attacker and is super special cause it's a ultra beast. Screw this thing, 1/10.

Stunfisk

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    6/10. It tries to come across as regal, but some of its features just look so goofy. I think Brionne is the only one who looks nice in the whole line. But at least its stats and moveset are pretty decent.

Primeape?

Years
  • 8/ 10. It hits fairly hard has adequate speed and a good hidden ability defiant, you could switch him and watch the fireworks fly. I've faced these things and wearing a choice scarf or band they become more dangerous than you would think.

Also I love the episode Primeape goes Bananas-- he cracks me up, and the punchy Pokemon episode. They should have used Primeape more in the original series, fun character. Ash might have actually beat Richie if he had a few more Pokemon...

Vileplume?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • 7/10 I used to think it was cool but it's become less and less cool to me over the years.

Pidove

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back