• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 4/ 10 I was disappointed when my delicate wingull turned into this. I thought it was going to turn into a sweeper, the thing's speed dropped 20 points and his design didn't have any of the charm of his pre-evolution.

Pangoro?

Years
  • 6.5 / 10

Hard for me to rate. I am willing to acknowledge its a strong Pokemon. It hits like a truck, has a good amount of bulk and three great abilities + ohko moves to spam. Saying all that the gen it was introduced in was not kind to bug pokemon, it had no strong stab and plenty of weaknesses-- the latter of which it still has. Kinda forgot about this Pokemon for years until its mega.
    Also while I see what they are going for I think they over-designed him with the rainbow wings, and in both forms I think the facial expression could be toned down. But okay I'll give it something because it becomes quite dangerous, aeriliate.

Ninetales?

Years
  • 8/10. I like whales and marinelife so yeah. I never used it because there are so many good choices for water Pokemon in Hoenn Milotic, Ludicolo, Sharpedo, Swampert, Kyogre that I just never get around to using everyone, but what's not to like? There are a lot of very amusing facts about Wailord, that its able to mate with Skitty despite their enormous size difference and that it can't be sky-dropped because its too heavy. Also it can gltch your game if Wailmer evolves into Wailord while you are surfing on it.

Respect the thing though, he's called lord for a reason. Its bulky as heck and Wallace's Waillord was able to survive a thunderbolt from my modest Raichu and nearly take me out with Waterspout, my mouse hung on by a thread.

Speaking of Raichu... Alolan Raichu anyone?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back