• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • 10/10 I love golem/robot designs and this one gives me Castle in the Sky vibes!

Braviary?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    10/10

An adorable little elephant Pokémon. I wish it was in more regional PokéDexes, though.

Inkay?

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • 10/10 Rockruff is one adorable little pup, I liked him as soon as he was revealed!

Skuntank?

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • 8.5/10 Silvally is a cool-looking, strong Pokémon, and I'm quite fond of it! It's versatile, too.

Elgyem?

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • 7.5/10 Hmm, Vespiquen is actually pretty cool now that I've given it a closer look! Still one of the creepier bugs, though, haha!

Gastrodon?

Years
  • 8.5/ 10

I <3 all the water/ground mons. He was a useful teammate for me in the Sinnoh region, and Cynthia felt the same way evidently in Diamond and Pearl.

Lapras?

Last edited:

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Oh, Lapras? 9/10
    It's very popular and looks cool. Also, it is cool! It is cool cool, like in ice cool as well! Apart from this, it is generally portrayed as a very amicable Pokemon!

Sigilyph?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    6/10, not a bad big horsey, but I prefer its unevolved form.

Swirlix

Back