• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
  • 10/10 - It's Lucario, it's got a mega evolution, a good typing, was a threat once upon a time, is cool.

LINOONE?

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I love Linoone, so cute!! Really glad it received a Galarian variant and such an awesome evolution! 😍

Deerling?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    3/10
    Cute flowers on its head but nothing special. I prefer Vileplume, actually.

Galvantula

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • 8/10, basically the perfect spider Pokemon - realistic without being terrifying (indeed, being kinda cute).

Slowking?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    9/10! Pretty cool looking and I like its high intelligence. Detracting one point because of that weird carnival-looking neck ruff. Looks weird with it, would look weird without it.

Mightyena

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • 5/10 It's not that great in battles, but looks very good. It's a gangster's Pokemon by looks, but as Poochyena can help you get a rare Pokemon by troubling a professor.

Barbaracle?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    2/10, it's the reason I don't even like going in the ocean in real life, get it away from me NO THANK YOU (bonus points for looking creepy af, though).

Yanmega

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Well did not expect to get that! Was literally looking through threads here to see any mentions of new gen8 mons because of the big recent leak. As for this one, I dunno but it seems interesting so a 7/10 for the time being.

Speaking of gen8, Etornadus.

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    That's a tough one, I never really thought about it much. Guess it's cute and I know sea cucumbers irl vom out their insides when threatened (and the Pokemon references that so often, lmao), so it gets points for that. I think I'll give it a solid 8/10! Points taken off for being useless outside of teh luls

Dragalge

Years
  • 9/10

I think it has a really mysterious unusual design as this dragon kelp seahorse and like the earth tones. I haven't gotten around to using it yet, but with adaptability and it's poison dual typing I think you could have some fun with this Pokemon.

Articuno?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    7/10; definitely a little over-hyped for me, but a beautiful birb nonetheless. And I gotta appreciate ice-types since they're really cool but pretty rare.

Trapinch

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 8/10 It is very cute, and evolves into one of my favourite Pokémon! I love those little star eyes. So endearing! :')

Alcremie?

Years
    • Seen today
    6/10. It's average to me, but it has a very nice shiny color. Also it reminds me of Swlirlix and Slurpuff.

Altaria?

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    9/10! I like its Mega form a bit better but it's got a cool design and looks super comfy to cuddle with.

Deino

CiCi

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    0/10 Not my style at all but there are people who like it aesthetic wise. It's not a useful Pokémon, either.

Chandelure

Back