• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

Years
    • Seen today
    5/10. Honestly it's just okay...It was cooler before they messed with the ability and made it weaker. Now it doesn't stand out much.

Also you didn't rate Gloom so I'll rate it.

Another 5/10. Average Gen 1 Pokemon, worst in it's evolution line in my opinion. But I don't dislike it.

Pangoro

Years
    7/10

It has an interesting design, and quite a unique typing. It reminds me of a typical thug or gang leader that would appear in a comedic anime, which I love. I initially was very fond of this Pokémon when gen 6 first came out although I haven't used it. So all in all, this sinister panda is pretty incredible.

Dusknoir

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    5/10
    I'm actually really not a fan at all. I prefer Dusclops way more.

Fearow

pkmin3033

4/10. I don't really like Fearow tbh. It's always played second fiddle to Pidgeot in every department.

Gulpin

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    5/10. It's kinda cute, but that's about it

Actually gonna lower it to 3/10, his cuteness doesn't give that many points

Lumineon

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    6/10 It is unfortunately a forgettable Pokemon for me. I like its cry though!

Golem

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    9/10

Very strong Pokémon, but impossible to obtain without trading and really fell from the map since the DS era.

Indeedee

pkmin3033

2/10. God, Vaporeon is so damn ugly! I know people dote on the eeveelutions as being some of the cutest Pokemon but how anyone can love that stinking, slimy, fish-tailed abomination is beyond me. xD

Slowking

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    ^ Wha—Vaporeon has been one of my favourite Pokémon since Gen 1! I guess it depends on how you picture the design, but I think Vaporeon is a beautiful Pokémon . ^ ^

Anyway, Slowking is... Slowking! 6/10 I prefer the other two, but I like how proper and polite he looks. 😄

Misdreavus?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    100/10 My dear Revise is a magician Swadloon!!

Spoiler:

How about derpy Cramorant? ^__^

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    It looks pretty silly, and seems to have okay-ish stats. I'd give it a 6/10!

What do you say of Crabominable?

By the way, your flair looks stunning, Clover! :o

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    8/10- Y'know, I like Crabominable even though I prefer Crabrawler more. I guess it's a literal yeti crab, which is hilarious to me, and it got this way because it decided to be the strongest so it went up the mountain to train, got lost, and then it decided to grow some wool so it doesn't freeze. Still would be awesome if there were a split evo for Crabrawlers who train on ground and weren't training on top of the mountain.

Speaking of Ice-types, how about Snom? :snom:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    10/10 I adore this Pokemon, it might be my #1 rock type tbh. Such a friendly big boi

pkmin3033

3/10. Eh...not keen on Gourgeist. It gets points for being a ghost-type, but it's a pretty ugly one in my opinion =x

Lopunny?

Back