• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
    10/10 Amazing! I love how the picture is different every time! Very cleverly done!
    Formatting of the textbox doesn't really work out perfectly in every style, giving me a scrollbar on non-fullwidth styles like Garchompin'
    Music doesn't work in Opera, but works perfectly fine in Chrome and IE, I really like the song, although I don't know the anime :)

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
    5/10

I don't know anything about cricket, so the image says me nothing... Text is pretty plain, but the links are meaningful. Centering your sig would do wonders for it! I really recommend you doing that!

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    8/10.

Loving the BD theme. That background should contrast more with the smaller picture, though.
    The white and yellow text at the bottom are also relatively difficult to read.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    9/10 The layout is cool and I like the gif from Blast of Tempest. I'm not sure why the EO and supporter userbars are necessary.

10/10 Amazing! I love how the picture is different every time! Very cleverly done!
    Formatting of the textbox doesn't really work out perfectly in every style, giving me a scrollbar on non-fullwidth styles like Garchompin'
    Music doesn't work in Opera, but works perfectly fine in Chrome and IE, I really like the song, although I don't know the anime :)

Yeah, I realized that quirk whenever I switch styles. Not sure why it does that.
    The music is from the same series the pictures are from, Gintama.

Years
    8/10.

I'm not much of an anime guy if thats what that is, (even though Pokeymanz is the greatest show over the holy land of DirectTV) but that's just me, probably.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    3 // 10
    Simple enough, kinda bland though. Not much going on for a signature that high, perhaps you could add a background?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back