• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    6/10. The picture of Fantina is kind of bad. Besides that, the rest is nice. :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 10/10

Why not? Lovely choice of colours, cool picture and I honestly think the media player is placed really well. I like the song as well.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • 0/10

Supporter collab forevar! Death to Staff collab.

For real, the staff collab design is cool. 8/10

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
  • 9/10
    I like it. But the problem for me is that Fantina has those white lines around her. Though it may not be visible its sorta destroying the perfection.

Years
  • 7/10

It's neat with the font organization, but it could be difficult to read for those that use bright themes, with the black text and black shadow behind the text.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • It looks pretty good overall. But the crappy render ruins it. White edges are visible and it just comes off as sloppy.

6//10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back