• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Interesting. Now... if only I had sound. Text looks a bit weird as well (maybe if I had 3D-Glasses on. :B )

Also... i was sure that we weren't allowed youtube videos, but -shrugs-

7/10

Nudge

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
Maybe some colour could be added but other than I have no complaints Mr Elfy....XD
9/10 :D

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Tamama? Not much to say except that "タ" isn't like how I usually write it.
5//10

EDIT: Wait. タママ as in ケロロ軍曹?

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
love the banner. but its waaay too pink.
and the text is hard to read

7/10

Years
(You should give it a score out of 10)

Anywho, the trainer card needs to have its edges transparent. In fact, a trainer card shouldn't be anywhere near a signature if it's the main attraction. Bold text isn't too much of an improvement from ordinary text in my opinion; you should also come up with your own sayings too instead of taking one from another person. [4/10]

Years
(I used simple CSS. The link to the thread that tells you how to make a CSS Box in your signature is included in the "CSS" link.)

My opinion remains the same about the text, but the banner is remarkable to say the least. And you're still a GIMP Beginner? I've been at it for months now and my current banner is the only thing I can speak of. :/ [8/10]

Façade1

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2010
Reminds me of Alex from Last Exile.. also, don't bother with the watermark.

7/10

Years
3/10. Userbar, announcement thinking that other people actually care, cliche quote, a long image that breaks the limit, and line breaks at the end taking up more space. Image itself isn't too charming either. Also, sound tags do not work that way. 4shared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back