• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
10/10 Never heard it before but I really liked it. Reminds me of a band called An Epic, No Less and a bit like Owl City combined.

Speaking of An Epic, No Less. Here's one of their song.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
9/10 nice beat to it

I strongly recommend headphones+max quality when listening to Syrsa's music

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
7/10 Not my type, but reminds me of those OTS from SNES games. Pretty good nonetheless.

Got some awesome guitar solos on this <3

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
9/10 very nice, here'a another CC song I like

I strongly advise to listen to it in 420 or whatever the highest is for this, it sounds amazing

Treecko

Years
9/10 That song was always good and OK GO has the most creative videos I've ever seen.

Time for some Christmas cheer. Definitely one of favorite, if not my favorite , Christmas songs.

Sir Codin

Entertaining in some parts, but anything Total Drama Whatever doesn't intrigue me that much.

Ambient US black metal band. This is surprisingly pretty relaxing and meditative.

Treecko

Years
8.5/10 Interesting. I haven't heard alot of Pendulum , but the one I have heard I really like.

That one reminded me of this song for some reason. Go to 0:08 to skip the ad. I hate how ArmadaMusic does that in their videos.

Years
7/10

I've heard of him before, but never listened to him. And you really are an Adam Young/Owl City fan after all.

One of my faves from that era that often gets left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back